• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Anakh E Gabroo @ Bruin Bhangra 2011 (GTVHD)

ban3rg

HARJOT - THANK YOU! and AEG - Congrats! Best performance to date. I've told you guys what I thought in person - keep it fresh, keep the ideas/twists coming, and bring back babbu maan :)

Edit: Oh, and Navkarn, you were right!

Harman

much love and respect to my boys, glad to see yall doin what aeg does best. Congrats on the well deserved first place.

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
NO COMPETITION!!! :eek:

N' Cik Mix N' song selection was superb! 8)

p.s. BRUIN was meant to be your's, NO DOUBT!!! THANK YOU guys for an AMAZING performance!!! ;D

you guys were sickkkkkkkkkkkkk well deserved first place nd it was fun kickin it with yall all you guys are hella chill =) shout out to "He Hate me" hahahahaha You were sickkkk on Phummniyan

faizan

Just shut up and dance
that's with 9 new dancers, just thought that should be recognized...

harjap_singh

lol deep next time we see gurbir, he's gotta teach us how to do that

AND WHEN THE HELL DID YOU BECOME A SENIOR MEMBER?!?!

Archana

Soooo sickk!!! Mad nakhra!! So creative!! Hands down 1st, no doubt!!! Well done AEG, showed the west how its done. Congrats!!

Bhangra Critic

Wow this was amazing, started off a bit slow but as it progressed i was like "oh my god"..... my own opinion best performance in the history of bhangra.. so far ;)

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
HOLY BHANGRA...That was...uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...HOLY FUCK, i can't believe i missed that.

One of these guys sent me a text, "Agg laa deni ahh" and yea, y'all did it derrty.

I always see people saying sgpd and nj are the only creative teams in terms of choreo. THAT SHIT RIGHT THERE WAS CREATIVE. Big ups to AEG, congrats on first...WELL DESERVED.

KaraN

S Parhar said:
faizan said:
that's with 9 new dancers, just thought that should be recognized...

Owe it to all the seniors that pushed us to want it so badly ;)

Brother there is a reason behind the madness....lol hard love is the best love.
My AEG brothers wrecked the stage this was a first place performance. Ma dudes Jaggi n Ankush murked it and Sargam killed it with the mix.
Thank you Harjot for the great angles at the end.

Jagga515

Thank you Harjot for making such a good video. We all had a great time at Bruin, and hopefully the team can come out next year as well! Cali was too good to us. Also, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for showing us love. :)

-Jaggi, AEG captain

Avneet

Sooo so so great to watch- non stop fun, start to end! I told my friends at the show "get ready to get mind you-know-what" and they still weren't prepared!! haha

And you know how at this past Elite, SGPD went up and there was "no contest" to what they did---- I think this routine would have given them some serious competition. Just sayingggg.