AVA @ PIONEER BHANGRA

m_gill88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXUDpJQ6CRM&feature=sub

Yea the beginning was def....different... ::)

Nikhil

The beginning was unnecessary. Sorry to be blunt about it but if I was in the audience I'd be like "what is this nonsense?"

rajkaran

I'm a big fan of the beginning mela scene! no joke! it def got me interested in the performance and made me wanna watch it all the way through...but that's just me

jasraj93

lovedd itt.. begginging i didnt understand wut wus giong on, da ending loved it, wuh wus da singers name? she has an amazing voice :) keep it up girls

tajinder

i must say 6/10. sloppy at some points, weren't finishing their moves.. la la but over all i enjoyed it. specially in the end LIVE BOLIYA BRUHAA.

singer is hella nasty ;)

PartyJatt

i liked the set. and i actually understood the beginning.

I saw a few mess-ups, but didn't really notice them live.

A few of you guys got lazy when the boli was up, but nothin major.

Still loved it and i fell in love with AVA

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Can someone on AVA explain the theory behind the beginning? It just seemed sort of random. I guess if you're going to have that "dollhouse" theme it should be more evident throughout the performance, because it was just that beginning then the cranking of the dolls in the middle...sort of random.

Anyways, I liked the set overall choreo wise, it was very feminine, however, it was lacking that crispness and cleanliness. At many points it seemed there were some outliers who were late on the step or doing something else. And energy definitely slowed down as time went along, I really liked the live part but the energy just wasn't there...

The recording of the live part was very well presented in terms of acoustics and all that.

Def wanna see more from AVA!

nb0913

beginning part was kind of random..but other than that good routine. got kind of messy here and there at some parts.
amy is too good of a singer haha
red and yellow jordi killed it though in my opinion

congrats on 3rdd

faizan

Just shut up and dance
The beginning was bad not because it was totally weird, but because it wasn't executed right. The turn before you guys bust out was so sloppy and lazzy...if you are going to have a gimmick in your dance, do it right...shitty gimmicks ruin performances...

EXECUTE YOUR GIMMICKS BHANGRA WORLD OR STICK TO BHANGRA

TheSlammer

I liked the performance. I really liked the recorded live part. It was definatly siiiiick. Hella good energy, and the singer is amazing. Goodjob Girls!

P.S. The boli at 9:45 singer says "phul asi punjab dii" you can't really say that, might wanna have her sing" phul mein punjab di"

Billoo0

1. As mentioned above, the beginning was kinda random and some clarification would be nice from someone on AVA
2. Hyped up performance all the way throughout the performance despite some parts which lacked crisp and looked sloppy
3. AVA is hot. and definitely wanna see more!
3. Amy killed it with the vocals at the end!!!!! So melodious, lol

KammyT

I didnt really like the gimmick, it kinda seems odd and takes away from the rest of the performance. Other then the gimmick I really liked the performance especially the pre-recorded at the end..the singer has a great voice ! The red and blue jodi had great energy throughout the routine and killed it. Congrats Girls ! :)

rsingh90

i liked the scene at the beginning..not rly sure if it fit in w/ the performance tho..thought this performance lacked a little energy and didn't quite execute moves at the level they should be doing it at..but overall it wasn't bad..AMAZING voice during the live part

Kush

AMY DEE ripping it at the end!!! but i have to ask.. unless my ears are playing mad tricks, someone autotuned/modified her voice for the ending?? Which only sucks cause shes an amazing singer live, raw, and unprocessed. Leave autotune for the people who CANT sing... like T-Pain.

Archana

i didnt really understand the beginning, however it was very unique.
the blue and yellow jodi was excellent.
one of the girls in the blue, (the one that was standing in the middle of the stage in the mela scene, sorry i dont know the name), had a lot of grace throughout the performance.
excellent routine. loved the live segment in the end.

AmyDee

The two Red Jori's Jaskirin Dosanjh and Navdeep Sangha are AMAZING dancers.Dancing with this team was a very big honour.DEFINATLEY a team to watch out for.I'v never ever seen a group of girls that folk that execute moves THAT well.Keep it up ladies.