Baljit Malwa and Surjit Bindrakhia

Messages
206
baljit malwa copied surjit's bindrakhia music and the style of bindrakhia is sum of his songs.like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AD_cjl_mmE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PklBBUuQ6jY

SEEEEE!!!!
 

rampur209

Member
Messages
342
those pics can be from when bindrakhia use to come on tour in US. From what i know n heard malwa use to drive a taxi in NY and plus bindrakhia's salla simarjit simmi was his play back singer n now he is a singer him self. My opinion jelly manjitpuri took over the malwa project n made him a star with the lyrics n songs he picked for him. Normal when a new cd comes out there days u can 90% of the time perdict the song list example song list jatt, panga, gabru, shokken, miss call, ford, jhona. Hopefully Malwa will keep singing songs like these that fit his voice well instead of doing something hella modern and fadeway.
 

Karan V

Member
Messages
531
anyone have that song that has both of em singing..i think its called rangla punjab or sumthing..then at the end a little bit of pappi gill?
 

Rai9

New Member
Messages
72
Karan V said:
anyone have that song that has both of em singing..i think its called rangla punjab or sumthing..then at the end a little bit of pappi gill?
someone find this song..
it has to be sick.
 

karan923

Member
Messages
534
MandeepRai said:
Karan V said:
anyone have that song that has both of em singing..i think its called rangla punjab or sumthing..then at the end a little bit of pappi gill?
someone find this song..
it has to be sick.

Rangla Mela off of Ace and Nana's Back 2 Folk album is what you're talking about.

Baljit Malwa's voice is very similar to Bindrakhia and he does have his style. I think he could be the next Bindrakhia.
 

Jeeti

New Member
Messages
974
its not copying..they just have a similar style of singing bolis..there are plenty of examples...also, baljit malwa did use to drive taxi, but think about it...

his voice seems to imply he has had plenty of training..with that in mind, i would bet that he used to roll with bindrakhia...and learned from him.
 

Jimmy

Member
Messages
113
I really liked Baljit Malwa's album and i hope he doesnt make drastic changes in his next album.
 

rampur209

Member
Messages
342
Jimmy said:
I really liked Baljit Malwa's album and i hope he doesnt make drastic changes in his next album.
exactly what I was thinking there were other singers that did that aman riar n dalwinder dyalpuri
 

Karan V

Member
Messages
531
Karan923 said:
MandeepRai said:
Karan V said:
anyone have that song that has both of em singing..i think its called rangla punjab or sumthing..then at the end a little bit of pappi gill?
someone find this song..
it has to be sick.

Rangla Mela off of Ace and Nana's Back 2 Folk album is what you're talking about.

Baljit Malwa's voice is very similar to Bindrakhia and he does have his style. I think he could be the next Bindrakhia.
can sumone plz post it
 
Top