Bhangra in the Burgh 7 Lineup!

Hey guys,

Thank you to all the teams who applied to compete at Bhangra in the Burgh 7! It was difficult to choose eight out of so many talented and passionate teams, but we have finalized the competitive line-up for Burgh 7! Starting at noon, we will start releasing each team an hour on Facebook in a fun way ;) .

Go ahead and like our FB page (www.facebook.com/bhangraintheburghofficial) to guess and find out who will "steel" the show this year!!

(updated)
LINEUP:

Shaan Mutiyaaran Di Bhangra Club
UVA di Shaan
George Mason University Bhangra
First Class Bhangra
Virginia Commonwealth University Bhangra
Columbia Bhangra
Cornell Bhangra
Cal Bhangra

(sorry for the tease)
Best Regards,
Bhangra in the Burgh 7 Executive Committee

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
I would make 1 post with all the names so people don't have to scroll through 3 posts per team...

Lineup:
SMD
UVA
GMU
FCB
VCU
Columbia
Cornell
Cal

singhk1

KarnSingh said:
singhk1 said:
Well at least smd's in there

.....and once again, you're part of nothing

hahaha im part of nothing?? ya well relax man nothing against fcb and any other team i hvnt seen u guys perform in a while chances of you boys Not placing is slim to none but evry team is good in the lineup best of luck to all

RsKderpu

singhk1 said:
KarnSingh said:
singhk1 said:

hahaha im part of nothing?? ya well relax man nothing against fcb and any other team i hvnt seen u guys perform in a while chances of you boys Not placing is slim to none but evry team is good in the lineup best of luck to all

I believe you meant to say "...chances of you boys placing is slim to none"
Anyways, doesn't matter if a team places or not. FCB is still a well known and respected team. Overall, they have the best personality.

KarnSingh

RsKderpu said:
singhk1 said:
KarnSingh said:
singhk1 said:

I believe you meant to say "...chances of you boys placing is slim to none"
Anyways, doesn't matter if a team places or not. FCB is still a well known and respected team. Overall, they have the best personality.
ya'll better be planning on coming for an epic weekend ;D

sumeetj

singhk1 said:
KarnSingh said:
singhk1 said:

are you dumb? fcb has had arguably placeworthy performances at burgh for the last two years. chances are that they will kill it this year as well.

mrchicity

sumeetj said:
singhk1 said:
KarnSingh said:
singhk1 said:

are you dumb? fcb has had arguably placeworthy performances at burgh for the last two years. chances are that they will kill it this year as well.
Calm down and read what he said. He said chances of them NOT placing are slim to none.

KarnSingh

mrchicity said:
sumeetj said:
singhk1 said:
KarnSingh said:
singhk1 said:

Calm down and read what he said. He said chances of them NOT placing are slim to none.

ayyy chill out all ... it doesn't matter what it says ... what matters is if Ram is going to make us all milkshakes ;D

sumeetj

mrchicity said:
sumeetj said:
singhk1 said:
KarnSingh said:
singhk1 said:

lolz oops my bad man def misread that