Bhangra wedding songs

marianne1751

Hello everyone, Marianne here and I am new to this forum. I've been following the forum for a few months and decided to make an account.

I'm getting married to a Punjabi and I need a bunch of upbeat bhangra songs. I've tried to find some that I know his family would like but its not working.

I have to have hundreds of songs because I'm planning the engagement party, my bridal shower, and then the actual wedding reception. They don't necessarily have to be songs for love or weddings, that part we don't care about. But if you guys know the meaning or purpose of the song feel free to let me know :D

Please help a newbie out?
Cheers everyone
Marianne

mirzaahh

Too hot to fit in White Skin,So God made me Brown
What you are asking for is a big big list !!

I would start from searching for "best punjabi wedding songs of all time" on youtube; this would get you a list of some classic wedding songs. Apart from that, you can also look at 'Punjabi Jago songs" and "Punjabi lady sangeet/dholki songs"..

If you want to dig a little deeper, you can also join soundcloud, alot of dj's have their podcast's posted (you can find 30-40 songs attached and already remixed for you)

I know djimpact has it on Soundcloud.

Let me know if you need anything else. Cheers for your wedding. Punjabi weddings are always a blast.!

Alisa Hudson

Here is the list of songs for Solo Performance, songs from 90s, songs for the bride and her besties, songs for For The Family Performance and best wedding videos, ladies sangeet songs on which you can dance and can express you love for the couple.