• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

BTF Mixing Ladder - Song Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
DamanSingh said:
#SimranKaur said:
I don't know if this would count as Bollywood, but u can do Why this Kolaveri Di :)
I would love to see some good remixes of Kolaveri Di
I dunno, I feel tigerstyle kind of has the definitive remix for it. It keeps majority of the instruments and the vocals intact but just elevates the verse and chorus. It's simple, but so was kolaveri di, that's the beauty of it
Kolaveri Di (Tigerstyle UK Bhangra Remix)

DamanSingh

I dunno, I feel tigerstyle kind of has the definitive remix for it. It keeps majority of the instruments and the vocals intact but just elevates the verse and chorus. It's simple, but so was kolaveri di, that's the beauty of itKolaveri Di (Tigerstyle UK Bhangra Remix)
Totally agree. That Tigerstyle remix is gold.

Also, another song I just thought of was Kisi Disco Mein Jaye #Govinda
Never heard of it. Guess I've gotta start listening to more Bollywood songs haha 8)

#SimranKaur

DamanSingh said:
I dunno, I feel tigerstyle kind of has the definitive remix for it. It keeps majority of the instruments and the vocals intact but just elevates the verse and chorus. It's simple, but so was kolaveri di, that's the beauty of itKolaveri Di (Tigerstyle UK Bhangra Remix)

Never heard of it. Guess I've gotta start listening to more Bollywood songs haha 8)
Swi said:
I urge you to listen to this song ASAP. maybe when u hear it, you'll probably have heard it before. And its kind of an old song too but its epic. If Govinda danced to it, it has to be awesome lol.

DamanSingh said:
#SimranKaur said:
I don't know if this would count as Bollywood, but u can do Why this Kolaveri Di :)
I dunno, I feel tigerstyle kind of has the definitive remix for it. It keeps majority of the instruments and the vocals intact but just elevates the verse and chorus. It's simple, but so was kolaveri di, that's the beauty of it
Tiger style was epic, but it still would be good to see what the others would come up with.

gkmann

#SimranKaur said:
DamanSingh said:

Swi said:
I urge you to listen to this song ASAP. maybe when u hear it, you'll probably have heard it before. And its kind of an old song too but its epic. If Govinda danced to it, it has to be awesome lol.

DamanSingh said:
#SimranKaur said:
Tiger style was epic, but it still would be good to see what the others would come up with.
I found A-slam's house remix of Kolaveri Di to be quite unique and different from all the other mixes of the song. Although it doesn't keep all the instruments or vocals intact, the music is sick!

You can check it out here: https://soundcloud.com/a_slam/a-slam_kolaveri_di_remix

Status
Not open for further replies.