Buffalo Bhangra Looking for Wooden Saaps

khehra36

shukar aa someone is ACTUALLY looking for WOODEN SAAPS in todays world.. mainu taa lagda c plastic he plastic ho jaani saare paase hun. Good to see that there are some teams that still wants to use wooden saaps. Hope you find them!

Manjot

Check your local desi shops, if you have any around. If not, I think the only option would be to order them from India. Cheaper than plastic sapps.

Wooden sapps sound better imo but they can break easy.

hardeep_singh

shukar aa someone is ACTUALLY looking for WOODEN SAAPS in todays world.. mainu taa lagda c plastic he plastic ho jaani saare paase hun. Good to see that there are some teams that still wants to use wooden saaps. Hope you find them!
engineer ho ke vi anparr jayia gulaa karda. je kisay ne dekhia ke lakkarr de saap tutt de rehnday ah te apnay hathaan naal jor lah ke koi nami cheej banaii, tenu oh madatt walay kam te thuk ke ki milda? lakkarr de shikke ban sakde ah jeri kadi vi nai tuttu geh, mai soch ke pakay tarikay labio ah pe kidda eh shikke ban sak de ah te samaan vi sara liyo ah eda de shikke banaun layi bas time ni halay miliya. je ena mahaan banda ah tu, fir tenu vi challenge mar dinda, apnay hathaan naal eda di shikke apayi banaa, te har ik team jeri teray competition te aundi ah oh hi shikke isthemaal karn, je koi shikka tutt geya koi point ni cutnay os team de score to.

khehra36

Hardeep. Main koi tere tidd te latt nahin maarhi veer te na he tenu koi personal comment maariya jo ehni peerh hoyi aa tenu.

Thats my personal point of view. Main wooden te he sikhiya c and wooden he vjaaye c hamesha so mainu personally wooden wadiya lagde aa and I make it clear even to the teams coming to my comps that we prefer wooden saaps bcoz we represent traditional and folk Bhangra at our comp. Je mere kalle de hath vas hunda ta enforce kar v dinda but I have to think of other teams. Team who are in college and have minimum funds to come to a comp to begin with. To force them to buy wooden saaps just for my comp is not fair which is the only reason we allow them to use it bcoz oh already ena kharcha kar ke aaundiya hor karaun da koi matlab nahin.

You are looking for an argument over shikke which we have had on numerous other forums without any resolution. I am sorry but I am not going to get into an argument with you over shikke. As you said I am an engineer and i have other things to do in life as well than sitting behind a screen and arguing over a forum. If you have a problem my number is everywhere online on MCB. call me.

Baaki rahi gal challenge di. Then I will accept half of it. I am not going to agree to making any saaps bcoz jis ka kam aa usi nu saaje. I will leave that to you.
But I will accept the other half. If all teams at my comp decide to bring wooden shikke and the shikka break I will have judges not deduct any points and I will mention that in my rubric as well. If that encourages all the teams to bring wooden shikke I will do that in a heartbeat.