Craziest Shit you've ever seen

Jattstar

Saw this topic on another forum so decided to bring it forth to you guys. So forum, what's the craziest shit you've ever seen? accidents, paranormal, unbelievable shit, personal stories/experiences. LETS DO THIS!

AmyDee

At my old house in Richmond BC;

Foot steps in my room like someone is walking toward me. Woman talking to someone and her voice gets louder until it wakes me up.Sometimes would feel a hand on my shoulder. Seen smoke in the room and at one point when sharing the room with my sister saw a cloud of smoke in front of her face that then dispersed and went into the ceiling. I have three older sisters and 2 of them had the room before i did and said they always felt a presence in the room but were never scared of it. Seen shadows and black things moving around the ceiling .

New house In Delta BC;

Saw a woman sitting on the edge of my bed who looked exaclty like my mother but was made of a brown grainy sand. Scared the shit out of me.

First cousins (mothers brother has 2 daughters ,2 sons) all saw the same person in their dreams at their old home in childhood. All reported that the man in their dreams tried strangling them. One of cousins also saw a woman in her dreams who she said was the spirit of a woman who had been murdered here in surrey.She told cousin she wanted to find out who had killed her.

I am a fan of supernatural reality and tv shows and have heard alot of personal stories within my family about paranormal sightings. The scariest things iv heard had been in india;

Grandmothers brother was killed by thieves and the spot where he was found is now inhabited by a tree which people say sways with no winds and you can hear him saying in punjabi that no one came to help him .

Aunt was going to the fields to give her brother in law food and heard a voice call her from behind. She turned to see a woman walking toward her but continued to walk because she felt afraid. The more she turned around the close the woman would get and once she turned and the woman was face to face with her and her feet were on backwards. They then found the body of a woman with the same discription in the khoo .

DJ Jassi

AmyDee said:
At my old house in Richmond BC;

Foot steps in my room like someone is walking toward me. Woman talking to someone and her voice gets louder until it wakes me up.Sometimes would feel a hand on my shoulder. Seen smoke in the room and at one point when sharing the room with my sister saw a cloud of smoke in front of her face that then dispersed and went into the ceiling. I have three older sisters and 2 of them had the room before i did and said they always felt a presence in the room but were never scared of it. Seen shadows and black things moving around the ceiling .

New house In Delta BC;

Saw a woman sitting on the edge of my bed who looked exaclty like my mother but was made of a brown grainy sand. Scared the shit out of me.

First cousins (mothers brother has 2 daughters ,2 sons) all saw the same person in their dreams at their old home in childhood. All reported that the man in their dreams tried strangling them. One of cousins also saw a woman in her dreams who she said was the spirit of a woman who had been murdered here in surrey.She told cousin she wanted to find out who had killed her.

I am a fan of supernatural reality and tv shows and have heard alot of personal stories within my family about paranormal sightings. The scariest things iv heard had been in india;

Grandmothers brother was killed by thieves and the spot where he was found is now inhabited by a tree which people say sways with no winds and you can hear him saying in punjabi that no one came to help him .

Aunt was going to the fields to give her brother in law food and heard a voice call her from behind. She turned to see a woman walking toward her but continued to walk because she felt afraid. The more she turned around the close the woman would get and once she turned and the woman was face to face with her and her feet were on backwards. They then found the body of a woman with the same discription in the khoo .

Thats some scary shitt :eek:

Manu

My parents and their families moved to the US in the early '80s. they settled in an old house in Ann Arbor, MI. When my sister was born a couple of years later, my mom recalls a particular incident that happened one night:

My mom woke up startled in the middle of the night. She looks over at my sister's crib to see if everything is alright and sees the figure of a little girl in an old Victorian frock leaning over my sister. My mom couldn't see her face because she had her back turned to her. Now my mom calls out from the bed, and is ready to go over, and as soon as she says something, the figure of the little girl starts moving towards the door and just dematerializes into the door. The whole time she never saw her face.

And that was the first and last time it happened.

Navi Sandhu

My cousin in India claimed to have a "Peer Di Atma" (Spirit of a Saint) in him for a year. People from villages all around the area would come and visit him once a week, when the Peer would visit his body. He would become a clairvoyant and a visionary - He would predict the future, tell people about their lives.

One of the Bibis of our village passed away and according to him, her soul was still restless and roaming around the village. He had to fight her ghost with an iron sword, which he kept underneath his bed to protect the village from other restless spirits that roamed around.

I visited him once when the Peer was visiting him and he told me about my life in America, my friends, etc. My brother was once walking with him in the complete dark and he told him every person they were going to pass 200 feet ahead of them.

Not sure what the truth is, but people sure did believe him in!

DjDhol-E

back in the day in my old house (which always seemed haunted) i was watching tv with my "brother" when i saw him get off the couch and go upstairs to his room. after about a minute i turned off the tv and went upstairs to see what my brother was up to.. when i entered his room he wasn't there. i checked the other rooms and couldn't find him. i thought he was being an idiot and was trying to scare me (we used to punk each other a lot) so i asked my mom where he was and she told me he went with my dad to some store about an hour ago. i TRIPPEDD out hard because i still don;t know who that was sitting beside me while i was watching tv...

Stylez1

SWAGGI
thats fucked..id trip
DjDhol-E said:
back in the day in my old house (which always seemed haunted) i was watching tv with my "brother" when i saw him get off the couch and go upstairs to his room. after about a minute i turned off the tv and went upstairs to see what my brother was up to.. when i entered his room he wasn't there. i checked the other rooms and couldn't find him. i thought he was being an idiot and was trying to scare me (we used to punk each other a lot) so i asked my mom where he was and she told me he went with my dad to some store about an hour ago. i TRIPPEDD out hard because i still don;t know who that was sitting beside me while i was watching tv...

SOBhangra

[SIZE=small]go to google maps[/SIZE]
[SIZE=small]type in [/SIZE][SIZE=small]47.110579,9.227568[/SIZE]
[SIZE=small]click street view...and have a look around in the sky lols[/SIZE]

Amanpaul

DjDhol-E said:
lol bro when she said "an hour ago" it probably wasn't an hour ago... she's like "ik ghanta hoya" but that's probably like 15 minutes

Amanpaul

My friend's cousin in India was about 5, and he told his parents one day to take real good care of his toys. That same day the poor kid got hit by a truck and died. The parents had another child a few years later and when he turned 5, he thanks them for taking care of his toys. Their second son remembers everything about his past life, and even his appearance is the same.

baljot

SOBhangra said:
[SIZE=small]go to google maps[/SIZE]
[SIZE=small]type in [/SIZE][SIZE=small]47.110579,9.227568[/SIZE]
[SIZE=small]click street view...and have a look around in the sky lols[/SIZE]
whoa! wtf!

GSingh

It's god. Don't worry, he wants nothing with you, just the evil swiss.

But I heard this story from my mom as a first hand account of my grandfather's encounter with death. He was lying there motionless, no pulse or any sign of breathing. But his temperature was high, very high. After trying everything to revive him, they finally resorted to getting one of those black magic expert baba's from the next village. He said whatever is haunting him will leave and told my mom to set up two clay pots, one on each side of the door and as a sign of their departure, the evil spirits will break them on the way out.

Ten minutes later, grandfather wakes up ad the clay pots full of water burst.

Another time was when my dad skipped school and went to chill with his friends in the neighboring village and when he got there, there was some sort of gathering around some "sant" or other type of holy man so my dad joined the crowd (who was sitting) and as he was about to take a seat, the sant called out his name and told him "aaja behja avtar seyaan". Take into consideration that my dad has never seen this man before and its the first time he has ever even been in the region. He goes on to tell stories about people and then eventually gets to my dad and starts telling him a bunch of true things about his past.

Also heard stories similar to Amy's tree story where a woman's "soul" inhabits the tree and protects the people the woman cared for by screaming in any sign of danger when the person is passing by the tree. (idk about this one too much though).

Safe to say, I don't like to believe in this type of supernatural crap and usually pinpoint anything of this type to a figure of imagination and an excuse for the crazy people to do crazy things.

Back home stories are crazy, seems like a lot of weird stuff goes on:

My Dadi told me a story about when she was little, her dad had a huge kaith and one late night, he was outside and saw a light floating around, he took his bandook and followed it towards the jungle/forest type area. In the jungle, the light led him into an open area where he saw about 20 different ghost couples dancing to no music going in circles.

I hear there is some type of temple/shrine in India where people who are extremely possessed go to find relief. There are supposedly many types of babas or priests who try many extreme measures to try and release the evil/demonic entities within these people where all else exorcisms have failed. Some beat these people, make them walk on burning coals, and even hang them upside down. I heard from many people that the people effected usually don't get any bodily damage if they are freed from possession. I ever heard that there is a specific tree where possessed females are hung upside down and their suits/saris remain absolutely straight even thought they are upside down, meaning their clothes are not subjected to gravity, as if they are not even moving at all or hung upside down at all.

My uncle back in the days in Punjab was returning home from watching the movies with his friends. After the movies, they came across a path at night which led to the main road towards their houses. In the middle of the road they saw a charail (witch) figure with feet backwards, she was nakes and her breasts seemed to be elongated and were sagging to the floor. She saw the guys, grabbed the breasts and swung them over her shoulders which ended up on her back and started walking towards them in an irregular pattern. They ran the other way and never looked back.

My friend's uncle was riding his tractor in his pind back in the day at evening time. There was a dog in the keth, so to be nice he picked it up and put it on the back of the tractor so he would take him out of the fields. After a few minutes, the uncle looked back and saw the dog grew bigger, he thought he was hallucinating and after a few minutes, looked back again and saw the dog was really big. Suddenly the dog said in punjabi, it was sent on purpose to kill him. The uncle was scared and shot the dog with his rifle (bandook), the dog vanished and the uncle never saw it again.

angad50

My nani always used to tell me stories about Churails(Sp?) and ghosts back in Amritsar. That whole area of Punjab along the border is very remote so if you would happen to be driving or walking you might not see another person for miles and if you do end up running into another person the first thing you always do is look at there feet to make sure they are not backwards (people actually do this I've heard). She also used to tell me about this thing called a Shalayda which was basically a demon or something that could take the form of anything and it would always be something that you lost and were trying to find and if you picked that object up you would get possesed or something.

Gurbir23

KillaPunjabi said:
My uncle back in the days in Punjab was returning home from watching the movies with his friends. After the movies, they came across a path at night which led to the main road towards their houses. In the middle of the road they saw a charail (witch) figure with feet backwards, she was nakes and her breasts seemed to be elongated and were sagging to the floor. She saw the guys, grabbed the breasts and swung them over her shoulders which ended up on her back and started walking towards them in an irregular pattern. They ran the other way and never looked back.
This made me lol in the middle of my lecture

Sukha

My mom told me about one time where my nana had passed out, he had no pulse, nothing and they had assumed he was dead. So obviously everybody started crying but like within 10 minutes he came back to conciousness and the first thing he said was that 4 men dressed in all white had come to get him but they told him that they came to the wrong house and that it was actually some other guy in the pind they had come for. So my nana sent my mama to go check those people's house and when my mama got there the whole family was sitting around the body of that guy and crying.

My Dad on the other hand does not believe in people becoming possesed. When he was in india someone in our family/neighbour had claimed to be possesed by a evil spirit and she had been acting out for a while. So they took her to amritsar to see a sant and my dad went along but at this point he didnt know she was claiming to be possesed. When they got to this place where apparently they get rid of spirits she started acting out saying there was a spirit in her and my dad being the non-believer smacked her across the face and by the time he had lifted his hand a second time she yelled for him to stop and then admitted to putting on an act cuz her in-laws treated her like crap or w.e. My dads had his fair share of run-ins with this stuff, for the most part he doesnt believe in evil spirts and he's beat up his fair share of sants trying to make money off of uneducated people.