Darmik Albums

Singhlarry23

Hey everyone, I think the media center is still down, but if it was up I could've done it on my own.

But could you guys post 'Darmik Albums?' Mostly Miss Pooja's..

Thanks!

Singhlarry23

And I just downloaded all of them. :)
But then realized I already have 2 of those. Lol.
So could you please post more Miss. Pooja Dharmik Albums? Thanks in advance.

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
What you need is the Immortal Productions collection. I have it on my external, but like a dumbass, I misplaced my external. So if someone hooks you up with that. That'd be the best dharmik collection you'll have.

I personally paid for it, which is actually what you should do, because the albums arent profited on by Immortal Productions, they send the profit money as donations to organizations that help victims of 1984. A majority of the money goes to the women who lost their husbands who were sole providers for their families. And the rest helps the men who survived the riots and killings.

Singhlarry23

Thanks guys. And I will buy the collection, if some stores sell it.

And grenadesingh, do you have to make an acount to download those albums?

grenadesingh

Singhlarry23 said:

No, if you look below the music player on each album, you can see all the tracks listed and their corresponding "download" links right below them.

Singhlarry23

grenadesingh said:
Singhlarry23 said:

Alright. Thanks.

No, if you look below the music player on each album, you can see all the tracks listed and their corresponding "download" links right below them.

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
grenadesingh said:
Singhlarry23 said:
grenadesingh said:
Singhlarry23 said:

Alright. Thanks.

If you want any other dharmik album on that link feel free to download, because i know there are other albums that have mixed beats to the original Immortal collection, but if you are going to get the original Immortal dharmik tracks, pay for it, its for a good cause.

Singhlarry23

ENVY BANG-RUH said:
grenadesingh said:
Singhlarry23 said:
grenadesingh said:
Singhlarry23 said:

Alright. Thanks.

If you want any other dharmik album on that link feel free to download, because i know there are other albums that have mixed beats to the original Immortal collection, but if you are going to get the original Immortal dharmik tracks, pay for it, its for a good cause.
Where could I buy it from?