Gotham City Bhangra

sulmoney

smd, bitch
more time to look for girls who want to dance with us! nikhil, are we finally gonna see you with mad this time?

Nikhil

Sulman,

Unfortunately because of the date change, I cannot perform with MAD at Gotham. I have way too much going on for my Master's. The previous date would have been better for me, but that's not in my control.

I'm officially, a retired bhangra dancer. :( It's sad, but now I get to work on my organization skills :)

AVAP 2009...it's sooner than you think !

Waleed

Nik nak

what the quang.

Anyone wanna place a wager that Nikhil will be hitting the stage again?

Ashwin

Nikhil said:
Sulman,

Unfortunately because of the date change, I cannot perform with MAD at Gotham. I have way too much going on for my Master's. The previous date would have been better for me, but that's not in my control.

I'm officially, a retired bhangra dancer. :( It's sad, but now I get to work on my organization skills :)

AVAP 2009...it's sooner than you think !
Nikhil never say never man. I said I was retiring after Blizzard 2006. I subsequently performed at Sapna and again said I was done. Then I danced again with CU Squared at Bruin. As fun of a trip as that was, I probably should have retired after Sapna, haha. But yeah man, I'm almost 24 and these old bones felt fine at Pao Bhangra last week. If my schedule would cooperate I'd probably still be dancing.

faizan

Just shut up and dance
AEG is going with 6 guys...so this will be ghetto fab...lol

MAD, ya'll are still coming though right?

p.s. the after party will be wack, so we need an after party of our own!

faizan is retiring after gcb...what a lame way to go out :(

Arjun Barua

I'm actually gonna be in NYC this weekend anyway for other reasons. I probably won't attend the comp, but I'd like to meet up with many of you again and maybe hit up that hookah bar for ol' times' sake. So I was wondering, what's everyone's plan after the comp and where r y'all staying?

sulmoney

smd, bitch
arjun, are you going to the maya nanda-purvin something engagement party in long island haha? thats why ill be there, but no show for me, and i dont think ill be able to stay anyway, but have fun!