• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

HSA Bhangra Props (Your New and Reliable Bhangra Props Provider)

Murali Palathinkara

Hi all! Rice Bhangra ordered new plastic sapps from HSA at the end of last semester and by the middle of winter break, we had them ordered and HSA was already working on making them. Ordering the sapps was a really easy and informal process and Howie was very courteous the whole way through. Definitely recommend these guys for college teams (and independent teams) as they are very accommodating and understanding of how much of a pain it is to do payments through a university. Just a few weeks after we ordered, we got our sapps in the mail and they are great! Awesome work by HSA and we are very satisfied!

rdaley2

Received a personal order with some friends just last week and couldn’t be more pleased! I’ve used many different plastic Shikke in the past, and these are hands down the best I’ve ever played; they have the full range of motion, and I have no issues with hyperextending or getting stuck, an issue I’ve had with plastic shikke in the past. Howie was super helpful with figuring out the order and answering my questions, and the turnaround between placing my order and receiving the shikke was quick! As someone who’s been a big fan of wooden shikke for the last 4 years of dancing, I honestly might be changing my mind!

Howie Magz

Guys let's please try to keep things on topic for this thread and not bash one another on this post. In regards to Mithu's earlier comment, we do ask that our customers leave us a review after they purchase saaps from us. By no way do we force our customers to write a review and yes, it is to promote our small business that we have been trying to build for the last 6 months. We are very happy that the reviews we have had have all been positive. Moving forward, we plan on keeping our integrity and prices affordable for all of our customers.

kdshah

On behalf of Carolina Indian Arts- thank you HSA!

KPGD used HSA brown plastic saaps at Buckeye Mela and at a Charlotte Hornets halftime performance and loved the experience. The quality of the materials are great and the saaps are extremely light. We have started to use these saaps in our classes and our students love them as well.

Serious props to the HSA team for fantastic service. We ordered 16 saaps with the request of having them within 2 weeks- they arrived at my doorstep in 10 days. Howie sent us pictures of the saaps being manufactured, videos of how they look and sound, checked in constantly for quality assurance, asked for honest feedback/ways to improve, and was accommodating in every way.

Best of luck to the HSA team moving forward- I’m sure you’ll be very successful!

PawanSG

Ordered 12 saaps from Howie a few months ago and got them sent to a friend of mine who was in US. When it arrived back on Singapore, we were really pleased with how the saaps turned out. They are light, comfortable and very easy to use. It's super affordable (excluding shipping to Singapore which would have cost a lot) and the team at HSA were very quick in their responses to queries that we had. Payment was also made after the delivery had been done, so that gave us a sense of security too. All in all, it was a very seamless and easy process to be a part of from contacting Howie to the saaps arriving in Singapore. I would definitely recommend HSA to anyone else who's interested in getting props. These guys know what they're doing and they've been in the circuit so long to ensure that they only provide the best to you and your teams.

SahibSingh24

Great service, me and my team Riverside Bhangra needed 6 saaps before our competition in 3 weeks, not were they able to make the delivery date but the saaps actually arrived a week early so we were able to loosen them up. The service was amazing and the saaps are really smooth.If you are looking to buy saaps, hit up HSA Bhangra Props. Not only are they cheaper, but they can make it fast and deliver to you before the estimated date and/or deadline. Thanks Howie and HSA props.

aheer_sunny

Ordered 16 wooden daangs from HSA and was very happy with how fast everything was. They were shipped to me within a week and they are great quality. Howie is also very responsive and makes sure he provides the best quality props for every team. Everything was super affordable too which always helps.

Thanks so much HSA props! I definitely recommend reaching out to these guys for any teams who need props.

hskalirai1

Harnaik Singh Kalirai
Hi BTF,

Having seen this, our team (ankhile, uk) ordered 17 bamboo khunde from Howie.

The khunde were shipped out right away and there were no delays whatsoever. They arrived in good condition and are great to use as described. Would definately recommend Howie to other teams across globe... especially if you have had bad experiences with other plastic sapp/khunde suppliers (which we have - no name mentioned). Howie was great to work with.

Thanks

kman58

Bhangre De Shokeen will be using HSA Props’ khundey at our next Comp and upon intitial use, we couldn’t be happier. They’re a great size (a bit over 5ft tall), super lightweight, and are great to hold. The entire thing is made from a single piece of bamboo so the hook has no chance of coming undone. Their timeliness was impeccable, price is great, and the group is very professional!

Aman Kaur

We, Classic City Bhangra, ordered 18 plastic shikke from HSA and we have to say that it was the best purchase we have ever made! Ordering the shikke from him was very simple and he always replied back fast. We received the saaps in a timely manner as well and are really pleased with how they turned out. Definitely would recommend to anybody. Thank you HSA props!

manugill

UMD Bhangra has just received brown saaps from HSA. The saaps were shipped insanely quick and Howie was great to work with. HSA definitely has a big focus on customer service as Howie updated me at each step of the process. The saaps themselves are the lightest and smoothest saaps I've ever played. The color on them is impeccable as well. I would definitely recommend everyone to buy their saaps from HSA.
Thanks!

Vrinda

UChicago Bhangra just ordered 12 white saaps from HSA a couple weeks ago. Howie was very professional and responsive- we got our saaps within a week of ordering them! The saaps themselves were really great, and we're so excited to dance with them this year. Thanks so much, HSA!! Highly recommend to anyone looking to buy new props - I was especially pleased with the incredibly fast turnaround and solid quality props that we received.

JesseMangat

MBT ordered five Khunde and Howie was able to ship them out the very next day. We received the bamboo khunde the same business week, no problem. The khunde are light weight and very high quality. Highly recommend HSA if you’re team is looking for khunde! #StopPVCDaangs

sdadoo15

Staff member
UNC ordered 16 white saaps from HSA Props at the start of this semester and used them at all of our comps this spring! Can say with confidence that these are the lightest, and highest quality, saaps we have used. On top of that, Howie was very responsive and kept us updated throughout the whole process, and made sure we got our saaps when we needed them. Def recommend HSA for any teams' prop needs

sahab

Furteelay placed an order for 16 khundey and 12 saaps and received them no less than 5 days later. Not only was the HSA team professional, but they also gave us constant updates on our order. Thanks HSA team for making ordering props such a simple process!

???

Mohit Limdi

Birmingham's Blazin Bhangra just got our saaps from HSA props, and I wanted to echo what all of the previous posts have said. Our team previously got saaps from India, however, the quality and timeliness of this was always up in the air. HSA props was very efficient and communicated with us every step of the way. Saaps are very light and high quality! Would recommend any team looking for new props, HSA is your best bet!