• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Jazzy B - Romeo ...OUT !!!!

Jimmy

I rate this album up there with Tera Roop now. Its a really good album after ive heard it a million times. Jawani, Jatt, Jadu, Dilbar Jani. Even I love u and Rambo are catchy ;)

Jeeti

I traveled alot this fourth of july, and listened to it a few times...definitely MUCHHH better than my initial thoughts....

its actually a great album...and yes dude I love you is even getting catchy which is crazy cuz I hated it the first time I heard it...its an album that grows on you for SURE.

G. Sidhu

usually thas how every jazzy b album is lol... it sounds ok in beggining.. than it grows on u

Somi

Hookah is NOT harmful!
just bought the CD
Jazzy B is awesome
I always like his work and this album he actually took a different route....he went pop completely, at times it seemed like rishi rich ...which was not that bad...even though my cousin thought it was

I like the skits, but i think it was too much...couple would have been better
I has grown on me, i like artist that take risk and he has always done that....props to him