Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BhangraSUCKS, Jun 16, 2017.

  1. BhangraSUCKS

    BhangraSUCKS Member


    Do you need legal representation related to a personal injury, workers compensation, or wrongful termination matter? Look no further!

    Im looking to start a solo practicioner career in the Sacramento area and would be willing to work pro bono (for free). I also have experience in immigration law (H1 visas, transferring non-immigrant to immigrant status, etc.)

    I know a little punjabi, but my mom can translate if necessary. Send a message!
    srikarran likes this.

Share This Page