My Punjaban Señorita

Jasmit Gill

Around a year ago, I made this mix, and I was excited to release it. However, as we all know, SoundCloud copyright is one of the most painful things to deal with. After trying many times and using many methods to get the track up on SoundCloud, I was unable to do so (the only way I could do it was by putting a 30-second blank at the start, but that simply isn't pleasing). I finally just gave up and decided the world will never be able to hear this mix. Recently I was inspired to get this out somehow, so I decided to make a music video! Although it may never get as many plays as it would on SoundCloud, I couldn't care less. As long as the world gets to hear this mix, I would be satisfied. So be sure to check it out and let me know your thoughts. I am in no way an experienced mixer, and I can always improve. I would also like to give a shoutout to @TegHans for helping me in the early stages. This mix features many legendary artists such as Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Post Malone, Camilla Cabello, Mannat Noor and many more! I hope you enjoy this mix as much as I did, making it!