New Member? Introduce yourself here!

Swaymoh

Name: Shweta Mohapatra
Team Affiliation: Spartan Bhangra
Favorite Artist: Gurdas Mann, Daler Mehndi, Guru Randhawa, Manni Sandhu, Sidhu Moosewala
Favorite Competitions: Buckeye Mela, NDC
Favorite Food: Greek food
Interests: Bhangra, camping, traveling, sleeping

ravleeningle23

Name: Ravleen Ingle
Team affiliation: Was on Penn State's Sher Bhangra but I'm transferring to OSU next fall so I'm hoping to join a new team 👀 ☺
Favorite artists: Dil da ni mada lol, The Weeknd, and SZA
Favorite competitions: NDC, Buckeye, Blowout, Burgh, and 6ix
Favorite food: My Nani ji's churi 😋
Interests: dancing (ofc!), hanging out, coffee, working out, and meeting new people!

Last edited:

ashmita

Name: Ashmita Kaur
Team affiliation: Da Real Punjabiz (2016- now) and Sherniyan Di Sarkar (2018-now)
Favorite Artists: don’t have any tbh
Favorite Song: don’t have any tbh
Favorite comps: Bruin, Blowout, and NDC
Favorite food: pizza
Interests: Bhangra (duh), film making, traveling, sleeping, and meeting new people!

Harinder Dhaliwal

Team Affiliation(s): Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana (Pb), India
Favorite Artist: Amrinder Gill (raju) - Bhangra star and famous singer
Favorite Song: all songs of Kuldeep Manak
Favorite Competition: all competitions where I can find folk Bhangra
Favorite Food: Punjabi food
Interests: Bhangra

DAMBhangra

Hey everyone! We are DAMbhangra, Oregon State's new competitive team and are excited to be a part of the competitive circuit this year. We are currently looking to see if any teams have a set of vardiyan for 12 people to rent out.

Please contact us at oregonstatebhangra@gmail.com if you would like to get in touch.
Thank you!

Raghavtrip

Hey everyone! We are DAMbhangra, Oregon State's new competitive team and are excited to be a part of the competitive circuit this year. We are currently looking to see if any teams have a set of vardiyan for 12 people to rent out.

Please contact us at oregonstatebhangra@gmail.com if you would like to get in touch.
Thank you!
Couldn't be more proud, first competitive team coming out of Oregon in history and incredibly motivated, talented leadership!

throwback http://bhangrateamsforum.com/a/threads/bhangra-in-portland-or.25285/ @akhbar @rajkaran

Post on BTF with any concerns/issues you have as a new team growing and applying for comps and we'll all be more than happy to help. Thanks for finally bringing the best state into the competitive circuit 🌲🌲🌲

AmarTheImmortal

Name: Amar Paul
Team Affiliation(s): DRP (2017 - now)
Favorite Artist: Stereo Nation, Gurdas Maan, Bally Sagoo, Daler Mehndi, KiD CuDi
Favorite Song: Nachange Saari Raath, Through the Late Night
Favorite Competition: Bruin, Blowout
Favorite Food: Chole Bhature
Interests: Bhangra, Music Production, Video Games, Food, Brains

Ashim Kemson

Hello All,
I am a Singer/Music Director by profession. I have done a small character role in Kabir Singh where I was the beggar and sang the song Dil Naiyo Lagda Jatt Da to Shahid Kapoor when he and his dog is removed out of his rented apartment and I provide him Lodging and food. Those two verses from the movie have garnered public recognition and I have been requested to make available the full song. I have made a full song in Punjabi of those two folk verses. The song is already uploaded on my YouTube channel, I will be obliged if you could have a hear and watch the song, and in case you like it publish it on your channel.
Attached is the compressed version of the song
Below is my youtube link -