• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Ravinder Grewal Scandal

justAguy

^chilllan w/ AMY GOODMAN in my pic wooo im famous^
What's so bad about marrying a white girl? And what's the scandal?

Underground Gabroo

i see nothing wrong with him marrying a white girl... at the end of the day if that's what makes him happy, then that's what makes him happy...

maar mundeya lalkaara, tedi pugh waliya tedi pugh waliya

rampur209

he is not marrying a white girl..... the scandal was he is married in punjab and has 2 daughters about 3 weeks ago his wife came on ZEE TV NEWS and said ravinder grewal had his parents kick me out of there house because she didn't have a son she aslo said grewal used to beat her up and made her life hell.... she also said people think grewal is she so good she said he does all kind of drugs since he got hella money and he also cheats on her with hella other girls. Ravinder grewal had his family kick his wife out while he was touring in USA so by the time he goes back everything be back to normal he never thought she would ever go on tv n put him on blast.

BTW he might be an ass hole i still love his music. I never take any singer nothing more than a enterianer and not a god

Jeeti

rampur209 said:
he is not marrying a white girl..... the scandal was he is married in punjab and has 2 daughters about 3 weeks ago his wife came on ZEE TV NEWS and said ravinder grewal had his parents kick me out of there house because she didn't have a son she aslo said grewal used to beat her up and made her life hell.... she also said people think grewal is she so good she said he does all kind of drugs since he got hella money and he also cheats on her with hella other girls. Ravinder grewal had his family kick his wife out while he was touring in USA so by the time he goes back everything be back to normal he never thought she would ever go on tv n put him on blast.

BTW he might be an ass hole i still love his music. I never take any singer nothing more than a enterianer and not a god
wow. hahahha.

Jimmy

rampur209 said:

I dont think him as a god to but jeez, be a decent human being..

Laddi

rampur209 said:

WOWZIE!! What an idiot!
Meanwhile Bollywood actor Shiny Ahuja was arrested after his maid accused him of Rape while his wife was away visiting her parents. Sad cuz i LOVED him in "gangster"...

Underground Gabroo

if this is true, then it is a sad case of torture for the wife... it's also sad to see performers taking negative paths in life once they gain wealth and fortune...

[Sher] Imran

Sad and funny that something like that over here is a normal occurance. How many rappers have babies mamas and wives and gfs on the side and openly rap about it? Hatt pichche shaadi da savaal hai

Jeeti

[Sher] Imran said:
Sad and funny that something like that over here is a normal occurance. How many rappers have babies mamas and wives and gfs on the side and openly rap about it? Hatt pichche shaadi da savaal hai
touche, but you rarely see the women coming on national television and discussing it...also, let's keep in mind that..we are talking about a more conservative indian culture.

sargam627

F.S.U.
Jeeti said:
[Sher] Imran said:
touche, but you rarely see the women coming on national television and discussing it...also, let's keep in mind that..we are talking about a more conservative indian culture.
We need an indian version of Jerry and/or Maury

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
sargam627 said:
Jeeti said:
[Sher] Imran said:
We need an indian version of Jerry and/or Maury
+1

DjDhol-E

i heard hes divorcing his wife that he had a "love marriage" with and is with another amritsari girl
but cud be rumours :p

annapreet

you have to be amazing sometimes.
truuueee

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Jeeti said:
[Sher] Imran said:
hhaha there is no more conservative indian culture. Punjabi people alone are starting to divorce more often. Husbands cheating on wives, and vice versa. I don't know why this ravinder grewal news is a "scandal" when this crap goes on everyday in north america with indians.

MundeNyDe

Wowww what's going on with Punjab nigga's danmmm he looked like a nice guy and he was never touring North america lol this nigga didn't even show up 2 some mela with jelly ranbir rana in hicksville prolly FUDU shit