• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Shaan Punjab Dee @ Bhangra Fe7er

asad04

Here's our video from Bhangra Fever 7.

Dancers:
Red - Prabh Saini & Jagmeet Saini
Blue - Harveet Kahlon & Inderpreet Dhaliwal
Pink - Sehij Gahunia & Gurtaj Saini
Orange - Shivam Sachdeva & Nishan Singh
Yellow - Jashanpreet Dhaliwal & Navdip Sidhu
Green - Goondeep Cambow & Jasnoor Garcha

Critiques and comments are always welcome.

A separate review will be posted regarding the weekend.

BXB video will be up soon as well.

Hope you guys enjoy! :)

A special thank you to Harjot Hundal and the GTV crew for the recording. Pretty cool to finally see ourselves on GTV!

Last edited:

mrchicity

I'm so glad that some people still know what they're doing in this circuit.
Amazing execution, amazing choreography, I would've given you full marks for both of those. The only thing that could elevate your performances even more is figuring out more innovative formations. The most interesting formations you had were the ones leading up to jugni and before mirza, and both have been done before. You already have the hardest part down, you're all sick sick dancers and can make choreography like almost no other team can. Take this same set and toss in a few creative formation concepts and you'll have one of the best bhangra sets of all time.

Last edited:

Archana

First of all, amazing job and congrats on the first place! Just like what mrchichity said, I am glad that there are still people in this circuit that know what they are doing. Here are some of my praises/critiques:
-Red jodi is fire! Sick ass nakhra!
-Shikke segment, great energy, but did die down towards the end. Something I always suggest teams is that if your weakest dancer can't match up to the same energy as your strongest dancer, then fix it. Reason being is that you are as strong as your weakest dancer. Sometimes a little bit down is fine, but when more than 2-3 dancers show it, something needs to be done.
-Segment between shikke and khunde, I loved it, however, I wish you implemented that somewhere else in the routine because it could have hit harder.
-What's up with the dark lighting in the back, kinda killed the mood haha.
-At times it looked like you guys rushed some of your khunde moves.
-Jhoomer...haii loved it! Simple yet effective!
-Thank you for moving not only your modhe but also your legs in jugni!
-Great job on mirza
-Right red jodi in the end (8:10) went a bit overboard. Look at all your other dancers and you. Not being negative, but you make it seem as your other dancers have such low energy. Just try to match the energy. I know its the end and you want to go ham, but just be aware of your teammates and their ability and energy. Either they bring it up or you tone it down a bit.
-Work on being more creative in formations.
-You guys know where you messed up, so no need to reiterate that.
-Going to single out the orange jodi as being a tad weaker in this routine.
-I love the subtle extra nakhra you guys put throughout your routine.
-Many times throughout your routine, the dancers in the back didn't have the same energy as the ones in the front.
-I'm glad you moved your dancers around and gave each a chance in the spot light.

mithu

Every set that comes from SPD, it's fun to watch but only after muting the audio. I couldnt get past the saap segment with the audio on.
If you want more feedback on what I mean feel free to message me. (For example: 3:32 you guys had the flow, execution and the emotion. But mix took all that away.)

Overall something you'd see from SPD, keep it up!

Mr. Mankiran

Every set that comes from SPD, it's fun to watch but only after muting the audio. I couldnt get past the saap segment with the audio on.
If you want more feedback on what I mean feel free to message me. (For example: 3:32 you guys had the flow, execution and the emotion. But mix took all that away.)

Overall something you'd see from SPD, keep it up!
I agree, thought mix was not so hot.