• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Shiv Chand Public School Bhangra 2010

Rajbir

sumeetj said:
when was this performance? just wondering, a few move combinations seemed a bit familiar from a few north american live sets ive seen just checking if its coincidence or not haha :)
then either NA teams took it from them, or its just a coincidence. Bhangra has a lot of repitition.

A. Aulakh

they're not kids, they're actually prof. bhangra dancers sent back in time from the future to come and dominate bhangra for the next 15 years lol

These kids are unreal....saw some shades of sudhar college......phulka was sick, first couple beats were just touch, then bust out with the energy...ending was illl!!! dude in the pink on the right seemed to get a little too into it and started spinning kinda too fast in comparison with the rest of them, but maybe im missing something and someone else was off...but damn, idk what to say...probably gonna see a lot of this set in some live sets in N.A....straight fire though!!

Gurbir23

does anyone know the bol for right after the initial roll.....it was so dope

edit: nvm got it

....and the phummans make the saaps and kaatos look so sick

singh89

OMFG!! Seen this performance like 4 times already now and can't stop watching lol. I mean these kids are on point through out the whole routine its like you try to catch one mistake but you can't. This routine was sick, wish they could come out here and compete!! People would go nuts if they were here :eek:

Parmdeep

bhangra at its finest..loved it..id adopt these kids in a heart beat..now i know what im gonna be watching in my lecture today..loll ;D

Kush

their last year set was equally as good. they were just 4 inches shorter.

Jungly_Jatt

Straight The Folk Up
Parmdeep said:
bhangra at its finest..loved it..id adopt these kids in a heart beat..now i know what im gonna be watching in my lecture today..loll ;D
No one going to give you a kid giaynoooo :p salaa bhangrechi :)