SHUTUP & DANCE

Shutup&Dance

Over the past few weeks our team has noticed an issue with bashing and high amounts of negativity in the bhangra community. We have started an initiative called "shutup and dance" our plan is to print out hoodies and use profits to teach the younger audience bhangra while spreading positivity and what bhangra is all about!

Here we present to you SHUTUP & DANCE

This will help spread the message by people wearing it while profits will be used to pay instructors/studios to teach.

Hope to see the community change! :)

yomamajama

I’m calling fraud. These guys got no dance company; their going to pocket all the money they make off selling these overpriced sweaters.

Also, I thought Bhangra was about drunk Punjabis starting fights at after parties at competition.

Shutup&Dance

I’m calling fraud. These guys got no dance company; their going to pocket all the money they make off selling these overpriced sweaters.

Also, I thought Bhangra was about drunk Punjabis starting fights at after parties at competition.
You can follow our instagram @shutupandbhangra once we do have enough funds we will be renting out facilities and teaching kids (will post on our stories). Our goal is for this summer. All love though you can make your own choices about what messages you believe in and what you dont! :)

yomamajama

You can follow our instagram @shutupandbhangra once we do have enough funds we will be renting out facilities and teaching kids (will post on our stories). Our goal is for this summer. All love though you can make your own choices about what messages you believe in and what you dont! :)
Give us access to your bank accounts, so we all know the money is not going to be used for any other purposes. It’s the only way.

HdBrar

Welcome to the Dark Side.
Where is this money going to exactly? What organization is this? For starters, I need more back story and a better design.

This is starting to look like one of those kickstarters to me...

hardeep_singh

and a better design.
agreed, if you're serious about something, you gotta be willing to put in the work and make some sacrifices. these kids jacked a generic vector image that's been around for like 20 yrs and added a phrase wholly lacking in creativity or impact using a font that's about as questionable as papyrus.