• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

SLAMBASSADOR - Evade The Blackout

STUDWAL

JAWANI
He`s back at it again after finishing his hit album No Competition alongside Dj Man up he wasted no time in releasing another album titled Evade The Blackout Evade The Blackout (PROMO) releasing soon ! keep you posted 8) :) ;) :D ;D :p

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
Nothing but respect for 'No Competition' :) . . . album was legit! song's were remixed hella clean (no gandh at all. lol) ::) Can't wait for 'Evade the blackout' ;D . . . good luck fellas! ;)

Rabb Rakha! 8)

footballforlife

Don't let the name fool you.
Yeeee, No Competition was one of the best remix albums of the year.. mad fresh and clean.. def looking forward to the new album!

PartyJatt

Nothing but respect for both Slambassador and DJ Man Up. "No Competition" was just sick. Can't wait till "Evade the Blackout" comes out. Keep on doing what you guys are doing.

May I have a hq link to dl the no comp album ... I am have stupid and slow and have not listened to such music ... Please excuse my iggnorance towards greatness