• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Socal Bhangra Official Results

vaibhav

Congrats to APD and the other teams.
Are videos going to be posted from SoCal? Hope so
i couldnt go :mad:

Raji

I'm driving back to my room... I'm disappointed... ABC/DRP/BABC should have won... wait till the video's...  :eek: Oh, good job everyone...

ban3rg

Congrats to all teams, can't wait for videos. I have to admit I was really pulling for BABC, DRP, and NBA for this one, so this is how I feel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV4xiiyEim8

Chidiya

Cant wait for the vids!

Arjun..you would! And here I thought it was a special video =(

Tarminder

Congrats to all the teams who competed and placed. This was a great lineup with a lot of great modern teams, it must have been tough for the judges to pick the top 3.

Nice to see SFU Elite get some luv from the judges (3rd place) i feel they are a very underated team. Jawani Girls are a dynamic team to watch (esp. their Boston 2008 performance) and APD bring thats nice modern touch to their Bhangra that reminds us a little bit of Khalsa Junction.

Congrats to the organizers as well, its nice to see a competition like So-Cal still around. We really need a competition lineup like this in the Toronto Bhangra community, hopefully it will happen one day.

oJaLa

Bhangra makes the world go round
Cograts to all the teams that placed!

On a not so celebratory note... I'm very surprised by these placings!

Temurzai

oJaLa said:
Cograts to all the teams that placed!

On a not so celebratory note... I'm very surprised by these placings!
soooooooooooo u didnt really mean ur congrats then? haha

Danny

thanks guys! much love! best bday ever!!!!!! congrats to our boy Meeti Mouse on MVPPPPP BRUUUUUUUAHHHHHHHHHHHH

much love to DRP as well, you guys are a blast to party with! the shitty MCs def need to learn how to pronounce team names!

Danny

PS: Whoever has our video could you please not post it ;D

we'll gladly post all of our stuff from this month after Fusion ina few weeks so just hold the horses for now !!!