Sound Effects for Mixes

mithu

I've attached a dhol loops and thad mix, used it in a current team mix.
Its a pretty over used dhol loop.

Dhol: Dhol Theme (Track 24) - Arjun Arry on Dhol Factory album
thad: from a bhangra sample pack. (i forget the name of it lol)

Attachments

DJ NITRONE

https://soundcloud.com/harkeetdhaliwal/nachdi-jawani-folk-lovers-tdot-bhangra-2014-dj-hsd
Can someone link me the sound effect at 0:44????

sarang sarkar

can anyone pls give me dhol and dhad mixd tugathr..the loop is commonly used in many team mixing its sound lyk repeating hoye hoye hoye hoye..and a bit dj effect.................pls any1..:(

Kp Sandhu

[QUOTEhaparla, post: 52797, member: 97"]ONLY POST EFFECTS, Saleem, maybe sticky this so people find it fast?

I've posted all the effects I've taken from BTF (plus some others). I'll be honest, I didn't attach dhol beats or anything because I've spent a lot of hours searching and filtering to find the good ones. If you're serious about DJing, put the effort, find the stuff. If you just want to make a team mix, you should have most of the effects you need

effects included (both zip and rar are same):
aao nachiye gaiye.wav
aha- bari kholkey.wav
ahh.wma
BassDrop3.mp3
bruah-daljit.wav
bruah-nachdey.wav
ch ch ch check this out.mp3
ch ch.wav
Chak De Phatte.mp3
cymbal boom.wav
dhad.mp3
disc scratching.wma
eeee_haa.mp3
hoi.wav
hoy hoyyyyy.wav
hoye2.mp3
long drawn out bass drop.wav
reggae air horn.mp3
sher bass drop.wav
sword slash.mp3
tumbi 1.mp3

the zip and rar file are same[/QUOTE]
Bro u hav "aaa" effect like jo jsl use krta h punjabi music pe

Jasmit Gill

Does anyone have a wind swoosh effect. There is one already posted by @djbanned but I need one that’s in dj gbx mix. He uses it for all his transitions. Also can someone post as many transition effects. It would really help a lot. Use the mix below to see what I’m looking for

desi99

Aruan S.
Does anyone have a wind swoosh effect. There is one already posted by @djbanned but I need one that’s in dj gbx mix. He uses it for all his transitions. Also can someone post as many transition effects. It would really help a lot. Use the mix below to see what I’m looking for
Dj Banned is more of a doppler effect
I attached a Big Wind Swoosh
, stretch it, shorten it whatever

Attachments