• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

The Lottery KRAZE

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!

Navkarn

i haven't been able to leave my 7-11 at all so far ... it's been nuts since LAST NIGHT. i'm still here and am praying some dude wins it from my store. dreammm onnn!

mithu

its been crazy at our store for the past 4 days.......people are just crazy over it.

if i win:

-throwing a sick ass comp
-taking all my friends from around us/canada/london to have some fun somewhere badass
-buying a mansion :D

rest of my money will be burned on bull shiet

smp

I bought a ticket, a ONE dollar ticket lol (only takes one to win)

If I win oh lawd have mercy 640 mill even after taxes is a lot of guap :eek: I'd start with a yacht you know brand new equipped with beautiful females then probably buy a Jet, Bugatti, etc.

monisingh

if it was in canada we would get the full 640 million :D instead of getting 60 or so percent of the 640 million

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
as an update to this, it seems that three winning tickets were purchased; one in maryland, one in illinois, and one in kansas. only the kansas winners has claimed his or her ticket, and has refused to be identified. he or she even went to the lottery company's head office with an attorney present. a cardboard stand in for the kansas winner was used on the news/drawing show, and it has a troll smiley face. http://abcnews.go.com/US/kansas-mega-millions-lottery-winner-claims-prize-remains/story?id=16088865

apparently the winners are reluctant to come forward/usually are unaware that they win. in fact, apparently the maryland lottery company supervisor said that photoshopped versions of the winning ticket floating around the internet could have caused the real winner to dispose of his or her ticket. which really would suck.