Trip to London/Amsterdam

Harman

Hi All,

Im going to be headed to London/Amsterdam from Aug 4th to the 11th of this year. Not going for any real reason, just to take a vacation and explore. If anyone has any recommendations on what to do, or if there are any bhangra related events let me know.

Also, if youre thinking, "whoa man can we get some more details like where you are staying." Know that you are not wrong for thinking that, i just havent planned anything. I just know that i got the first three days of my trip to enjoy London (5th-7th), the next three to enjoy Amsterdam (8th-10th), and the last day (11th) to travel back to Texas. Any insight or help you can give would be awesome!

Thanks,

harman

shwinerz

Hey buddy. September/October is when the independent comp will be, so a lot of teams might have closed doors around that time. I'd look up the open classes that are run by people involved in the independent scene - Fids your best bet, always friendly. Look up bhangra dance london too if folks your thing. Aside from that I'd follow a few of the London teams on Insta and see if they're running any public classes around that time. Hope that helps!

Raghavtrip

Lok Nach Bhangra in London has some pretty regular classes/sessions open to the public to join in (https://www.facebook.com/LNBhangra/), otherwise it might be helpful to contact some of the university teams in London like KCL/Imperial to see if they have some practices around that time you could join. Have fun!