• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Unanswerable Questions?

Jap

Im really bored at work and i happened to come across these questions... anyone have any answers to these?

1) How do you ship styrofoam?
2) How young can you die of old age?
3) If the number 2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still number 2?
4) If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
5) Do you need a silencer to shoot a mime?
6) If you throw a kitten out of a moving car, would it be considered kitty litter?
7) If you choke a Smurf, what color will it turn?
8) How do Keep Off The Grass signs get there?
9) Is there another word for synonym?
10) Could God make a burrito so hot he couldn't eat it?
11) Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
12) If a person told you they were a pathological liar, would you believe them?
13) Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
14) Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
15) Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
16) If Jimmy cracks corn, and no one cares, why is there a song about it?
17) If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of coconuts, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?
18) What was the best thing before sliced bread?
19) If you make a cow laugh, will milk come out its nose?
20) Why can't Mr. Fork and Mr. Electrical Socket be friends?
21) If a schizophrenic threatens suicide, is it declared a hostage situation?
22) Who was the first to see a cow and think "I wonder what will happen if i squeeze these dangly things and drink whatever comes out?"
23) If you're against picketing, how do you show it?
24) If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do they all have to drown?
25) If buttered bread always lands on the butter-side down and a cat always lands on its feet, what happens if you strap buttered bread to a cat's back?
26) Do fish get thirsty?
27) How do blind people know when they are done wiping?
28) If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
29) If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of that stuff?
30) If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
31) Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?
32) How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
33) Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it?
34) Who copyrighted the copyright symbol?
35) How is it that "Fat Chance" and "Slim Chance" mean the same thing?
36) Do illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?
37) Why are boxing rings square?
38) Why doesn't the glue stick inside the bottle?
39) Can you be a closet claustrophobic?
40) Can vegitarians eat animal crakers
41) What do you do when a endangered animal eats endangered plants?
42) If a turtle does not have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
43) Is it true cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
44) If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it?
45) Do penguins have knees?
46) Isn't it weird that if you rearange the word "teacher" you get "cheater"?
47) If you sneeze and fart at the same time, does a vacuum form in your stomach?
48) Who was in the kitchen with Dina?
49) Do cows have calf muscles?
50) Does the Postmaster General need a stamp of approval?
51) Why do people order a double cheeseburger, large fries, and a diet soda?
52) If the FBI breaks your door down do they have to pay for it?
53) Is angel food cake just as good in heaven?
54) Why didn't the person who invented the Snooze button win a Nobel Prize?
55) If the wicked witch melted when touched with water wouldn't she smell horrible?
56) Who's in the Burger King suit?
57) How does Freddy Kruger wipe?
58) Since we see little birdies when we just get knocked out, what do little birdies see when they just get knocked out?
59) How did the headless horseman know where he was going?
60) Can a hearse driver drive in the carpool lane?
61) What came first the chicken or the egg?
62) If a fly gets it's wings pulled off, whyisn't it called a walk?
63) Why do "thaw" and "unthaw" mean the same thing?
64) Why is "abbreviation" such a long word?

imakhilyou37

here's one i came up with.

If it's illegal to drive over say 80 mph in any state in the u.s. why do they make cars that can go that fast...?

some of those are really good though haha.

Jap

HaHa they make them go that fast for the people like me who piratically live on the track
;D

Arjun Barua

Up until about a decade ago, Montana had no speed limits 'cause the roads are mostly just flat and straight.

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Waleed said:
Ask Faizan,Saleem or Sulman.
Actually there are a lot of news stories about "no-knock" warrants and "drug-raids" where police/SWAT storm the house pre-dawn. Some are on bad information or mistaken identity, and there are plenty of fatalities, because what is the PROPER response if you hear a loud crash through the door, people running in in black outfits with guns? Some run, some shoot, etc.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/manchester/7351897.stm
http://www.topix.com/city/lima-oh/2008/01/police-shoot-woman-1-year-old-in-lima-ohio-drug-raid
92-year old woman gets shot and killed: http://www.wsbtv.com/news/10374909/detail.html the followup showed the police chief lied when he said someone had done a set-up buy of drugs there and IDed the owner of the house http://www.theagitator.com/2008/05/28/failing-upward-new-frontiers-in-scalias-new-professionalism/

And no, they don't pay for it.

Somi

Hookah is NOT harmful!
Saleem said:
Waleed said:
Ask Faizan,Saleem or Sulman.
Actually there are a lot of news stories about "no-knock" warrants and "drug-raids" where police/SWAT storm the house pre-dawn. Some are on bad information or mistaken identity, and there are plenty of fatalities, because what is the PROPER response if you hear a loud crash through the door, people running in in black outfits with guns? Some run, some shoot, etc.

actually I am taking a class regarding this and it violates the 4th amendment to "no-knock" they need to knock and wait atleast 15 sec
but if you take it court, just know, mostly everything is going to favor the police. sucks to know but its the truth.
I think drug-raids are different.

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Somi said:
it violates the 4th amendment
LOL 4th Amendment what's that
(for those not in the know, just google FISA telecom immunity or http://www.house.gov/paul/congrec/congrec2008/cr062008h.htm )
The main reason I oppose this latest version is that it still clearly violates the Fourth Amendment of the Constitution by allowing the federal government to engage in the bulk collection of American citizens? communications without a search warrant. That US citizens can have their private communication intercepted by the government without a search warrant is anti-American, deeply disturbing, and completely unacceptable.

Somi

Hookah is NOT harmful!
SALEEM --- no argument because it can go forever...
BUT
the FISA has its boundaries too. =)

Don

Jap.Chahal said:
Im really bored at work and i happened to come across these questions... anyone have any answers to these?

23) If you're against picketing, how do you show it?
by throwing eggs at the people who are picketing

Anju

Eat. Sleep. Love.. Bhangra
i dnt no how ii came across this, but jap ur soo random!
lolz!

hahahaha

thisguy

Akhil said:

If it's illegal to drive over say 80 mph in any state in the u.s. why do they make cars that can go that fast...?

the engine would break down faster if it maxed out at 80

bhangrafreak01

Honey Singh - Jado_Panga
thisguy said:
Akhil said:

the engine would break down faster if it maxed out at 80
Thats where they makes money lol *Tickets
haven't got one in a while touch wood

zagreus

Anju said:
i dnt no how ii came across this, but jap ur soo random!
lolz!

hahahaha
so you just happen to look for 2 year old posts? Wow...this post was sooo old!

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
>>> WARNING: I am going to be a total buzzkill and answer the seemingly unanswerable questions. I have an hour before I need to catch a flight, so this seems fitting as a waste of time :) <<<

1) How do you ship styrofoam? I see no need to pack it with more styrofoam, so pack it by itself.
2) How young can you die of old age? Old age is defined by the age when one surpasses the average life span of humans, which is 67 years old. Anything above that can be defined to be dying of old age.
3) If the number 2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still number 2? If your name is "Happy", are you always Happy?
4) If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? You have done both. It depends at which context you look at it.
5) Do you need a silencer to shoot a mime? Yes. Considering you have a good shot, you use a silencer not so the person you shoot does not hear, but rather anyone in the local vicinity. I see no difference in how a witness would react to a gun shot if the target/victim was a mime or even deaf.
6) If you throw a kitten out of a moving car, would it be considered kitty litter? Yes and your point is?
7) If you choke a Smurf, what color will it turn? If its blood is anything like human blood, then yes, cyanosis will still take place and the skin will turn blueish. This would not be noticeable if the smurf is blue. see Man with Blue Face Paint choking.
8) How do Keep Off The Grass signs get there? It gets there because someone walks over and puts it there.
9) Is there another word for synonym? A more fitting question, does every word need to have a synonym? No, it does not.
10) Could God make a burrito so hot he couldn't eat it? Is there a omnipotent clause to God? If so, then yes he could make it and yes he could eat it.
11) Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"? Perhaps psychics don't like playing the lottery? We hear of stories where lottery winners end up squandering all their money and end up alienating the friends/family they had to begin with. Perhaps psychics also foresee this downfall and avoid lotteries all together. Or perhaps psychics do win the lottery... I'm sure google will find something.
12) If a person told you they were a pathological liar, would you believe them? Doesn't matter, I would stop talking to them. They need help.
13) Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker? Is a firetruck on fire? so, shut the fuck up.
14) Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food? How do you know that cat's enjoy the flavour of mice over other flavours? Cats could just get hungry.
15) Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections? Coz you touch yourself at night.
16) If Jimmy cracks corn, and no one cares, why is there a song about it? Because it has a nice tune.
17) If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of coconuts, why can't he fix a hole in a boat? He could. And then when something goes wrong half way in the middle of the ocean, what are they gonna do? Call it Gilligan-Now-We're-Fucking-sinking-Fuck-Us? And c'mon, 2 hot desperate girls with you on paradise. Why the fuck would you want to leave?
18) What was the best thing before sliced bread? Marijuana
19) If you make a cow laugh, will milk come out its nose? Did it drink milk before laughing? What type of stupid question is this.
20) Why can't Mr. Fork and Mr. Electrical Socket be friends? They can be. In fact, they're great friends provided Mr. Fork is made out of metal. Mr. Fork, Mr. Electrical socket and YOU can't all be buddies coz you suck.
21) If a schizophrenic threatens suicide, is it declared a hostage situation? No. A hostage situation involves other bodies in the way of harm. There is no other body to speak of.
22) Who was the first to see a cow and think "I wonder what will happen if i squeeze these dangly things and drink whatever comes out?" I was.
23) If you're against picketing, how do you show it? By doing nothing. Your stance against picketing would indicate that you would not take up picketing.
24) If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do they all have to drown? No. A synchronized swimmer does not have a hive mind with his/her other swimmers. They practice together and then execute. I am assuming that they did not plan on drowning.
25) If buttered bread always lands on the butter-side down and a cat always lands on its feet, what happens if you strap buttered bread to a cat's back? What weighs more, the bread or the cat? That determines everything.
26) Do fish get thirsty? Yes.
27) How do blind people know when they are done wiping? Grime has a texture. When this texture is no longer present, they can assume its done.
28) If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap? No. His mother beats him with a baseball bat.
29) If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of that stuff? Because it is expensive and heavy. Hell, why not make the entire plane out of diamonds?
30) If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent? Yes.
31) Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines? Blind people do not need to drive up to the drive-through at bank machines. And yes, I believe blind people can have bank accounts too!
32) How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign? Road signs are placed where deer are most likely to cross. Don't be stupid.
33) Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it? I believe its an onomatopoeia.
34) Who copyrighted the copyright symbol? Why does the copyrighted symbol need to be copyrighted? Do you need to copyright the alphabet? No, you do not.
35) How is it that "Fat Chance" and "Slim Chance" mean the same thing? Think about it. Normally, fat and slim are extremes on a normalized bellcurve where the vast majority of people are normal weight. Thus, fat chance and slim chance simply refers to these extremes where the population is a minority.
36) Do illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup? What is the full effect of alphabet soup? Do you see any benefit of eating lettered pieces of spaghetti?
37) Why are boxing rings square? Your face looks like it caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a fork.
38) Why doesn't the glue stick inside the bottle? Material of the bottle as well as conditions present inside the bottle.
39) Can you be a closet claustrophobic? Yes. A closet claustrophobe implies that you are secretly a claustrophobe and has nothing to do with closets.
40) Can vegitarians eat animal crakers? Are they made out of meat? No. Then yes, we'll eat fucking animal crackers. People eat food that looks like shit, does that mean they eat shit? Hopefully not.
41) What do you do when a endangered animal eats endangered plants? Nothing. In most ecosystems, there is normally balance unless there is a severe change. An endangered predator usually results in an overabundance of prey which would hopefully balance itself out.
42) If a turtle does not have a shell, is he homeless or naked? Both.
43) Is it true cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny? No. Food is food.
44) If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it? Yes.
45) Do penguins have knees? Yes.
46) Isn't it weird that if you rearange the word "teacher" you get "cheater"? No. Why do you think that's weird?
47) If you sneeze and fart at the same time, does a vacuum form in your stomach? No. There would be a slight decrease in pressure but it would be alleviated before any vacuum would form.
48) Who was in the kitchen with Dina? Tiger Woods.
49) Do cows have calf muscles? Yes.
50) Does the Postmaster General need a stamp of approval? No.
51) Why do people order a double cheeseburger, large fries, and a diet soda? Human nature and clever marketing.
52) If the FBI breaks your door down do they have to pay for it? I do not believe so.
53) Is angel food cake just as good in heaven? I'm assuming that you would discard your corporeal body when you go to heaven at which point you would have no taste buds nor any desire or need to consume food.
54) Why didn't the person who invented the Snooze button win a Nobel Prize? The snooze button is a horrible invention. Why would you give the Nobel prize to something to promotes laziness and unproductivity?
55) If the wicked witch melted when touched with water wouldn't she smell horrible? Yes, so? Do they ever refer to her as the fragrant beautiful sorceress? No, she's green.
56) Who's in the Burger King suit? A desperate man on his last straw.
57) How does Freddy Kruger wipe? The wiping motion is primarily done with the palm region of the hand. Fingers are not necessary. Provided he can flex his fingers back like any normal human can, he is able to wipe quite efficiently.
58) Since we see little birdies when we just get knocked out, what do little birdies see when they just get knocked out? I have never seen little birdies. You should see a shrink.
59) How did the headless horseman know where he was going? He had a 5th sense. It's like Espn or something.
60) Can a hearse driver drive in the carpool lane? No. The hearse is dead and is not considered a passenger.
61) What came first the chicken or the egg? Neither. Your mama came first.
62) If a fly gets it's wings pulled off, why isn't it called a walk? Because its name is simply a form of identification, it does not describe what it is capable of doing. Your printer is still a printer even if it is broken.
63) Why do "thaw" and "unthaw" mean the same thing? What an impossible question! Or was it an unpossible question? :)
64) Why is "abbreviation" such a long word? Why does it need to be a small word?

Fuck you, unanswerable questions. I win. :)