Week 2: Bracket A - Matchup 2 (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mans

BTF Mixing Mod
Below are the mixes for Bracket A - Matchup 2 in the mixing ladder! Please vote for your favorite mix below. Feedback is also welcome, and encouraged!

Voting closes on Thursday, May 21st at 11:59 pm EST. Remember that voting is only open to valid BTF accounts. Newly made accounts will be monitored for possible foul play.

ATTENTION MIXERS:
As a reminder, if mixers vote on every OTHER matchup (BOTH BRACKETS) for this week, they will have 2 votes added to their own matchup’s tally in their favor! DO NOT VOTE IN YOUR OWN MATCHUP!

Both DJs were assigned the song Haal Dilan Da- Salamat Jogi, linked below:

DJ 1:

DJ 2:

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
My vote: DJ 2 - just loved the vibe of the mix and how you incorporated the original song in various parts.

DJ 1 - Huge respect for giving a shout out to Irrfan Khan with that intro! RIP to a legend. I liked your mix at the beginning, but I didn't feel it as much after 0:48. Just didn't carry the same melody/feeling like DJ 1's, but your outro was solid. Probably would hold it's own in Bracket B, but Bracket A is just a lot more competitive.

wadz

pretty tough, but I gotta go DJ 2 - just a vibe from front to back, the last section was creative and smoooth with that sick daniel caesar cut

DJ 1 - great intro and buildup, but drop was a little much/cluttered

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.