• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Week 2: Bracket A - Matchup 7 (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaush77

Below are the mixes for Bracket A - Matchup 7 in the mixing ladder! Please vote for your favorite mix below. Feedback is also welcome, and encouraged!

Voting closes on Thursday, May 21st at 11:59 pm EST. Remember that voting is only open to valid BTF accounts. Newly made accounts will be monitored for possible foul play.

ATTENTION MIXERS:
As a reminder, if mixers vote on every OTHER matchup (BOTH BRACKETS) for this week, they will have 2 votes added to their own matchup’s tally in their favor! DO NOT VOTE IN YOUR OWN MATCHUP!

Both DJs were assigned the song Ishqan De Lekhe - Sajjan Adeeb, linked below:

Each mixer's submissions are also listed below anonymously.

DJ 1:

DJ 2:
DJ 2!!!!!

guranshsingh

DJ 2, very interesting and entertaining concept. Really liked the intro and the melodies throughout. OOH BEWAFA was heeeatt

PjN

DJ 2- I lived for the use of bewafa at the end the mix. I also think his EQing worked very well overall

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
My vote: DJ 2 - really enjoyed where you took the song. Good creativity shown. Bewafa incorporation and beat matching were spot on. As mentioned by others, vocals shined through better than DJ 1.

kman58

DJ2 for me here, the use of effects and layering throughout was very creative, and vocals were clear

GSingh

Damn this was hard. DJ2's instrumental was a little busier than I would have liked considering the dhol was a lot slower.

Vote: DJ1

Status
Not open for further replies.