• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Week 2: Bracket A - Matchup 8 (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasnoor98

BTF Mixing Mod
Below are the mixes for Bracket A - Matchup 8 in the mixing ladder! Please vote for your favorite mix below. Feedback is also welcome, and encouraged!

Voting closes on Thursday, May 21st at 11:59 pm EST. Remember that voting is only open to valid BTF accounts. Newly made accounts will be monitored for possible foul play.

ATTENTION MIXERS:
As a reminder, if mixers vote on every OTHER matchup (BOTH BRACKETS) for this week, they will have 2 votes added to their own matchup’s tally in their favor! DO NOT VOTE IN YOUR OWN MATCHUP!

Both DJs were assigned the song Vichhorha - Sheera Jasvir, linked below:

Each mixer's submissions are also listed below anonymously.

DJ 1:

DJ 2:

Last edited:

swisscheese

DJ 2! This one was super hard but I just really liked the ethereal vibe created in the second one

Last edited:

Jasnoor98

BTF Mixing Mod
DJ 2

The DJ numbers in Soundcloud dont correspond with the text in the BTF post
Thanks for the catch! Post has been updated.

For those that have voted above, if you could recast your vote as a separate reply (deleting your original reply), this will help us stay accurate when we tally votes this Thursday. If your vote hasn't been affected by the edit (and you voted based off Soundcloud), then no change to your post is necessary.

Thanks!

mogul517

Really tough one but DJ 2
DJ1: percussion was really dope. Wished the drop at :54 offered something more, and i thought the white noise there was overpowering
DJ2: Loved the tera hone laga hoon transition. It sounded like your bass was sidechained to the kick so it ducked after every hit, that could have been your choice but for me it was distracting at some points

Status
Not open for further replies.