• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Week 2: Bracket B - Matchup 6 (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swisscheese

It hurts me but imma go with DJ 2 cuz of the hella creative EDM sampling and better EQing but GOOD LORD DJ 1 with the chaand sifaarish got me in ma feels.

RishiP

DJ 1: The dholak sounds so dope in the background; Didn't really go anywhere towards the end felt incomplete, would've like to seen it drawn out a bit longer with a clearer ending
DJ 2: Production on this was super cool and I loved the feel it brought to the original song.
Going with DJ 2

GSingh

DJ 1: Chand Sifarish great choice for the mix but the execution came out not as pleasant. The guitar doesn't flow well with the humming and the beat from chand sifarish all that nicely. Feels forced. Can def figure out a way to end instead of just cutting off like the power went out.

DJ 2: Creative. I had some trouble following the rhythm of the beat, and the vocals since they're a little different but as it went on, I started catching on. Sampling is fantastic.

Vote: DJ 2

Status
Not open for further replies.