Week 3: SSK vs HS

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSingh

DJ 2's beat sounds like it's the intro to a trap beat and he just didn't use the trap portion of it because of the rules. I was trying to figure out the thought behind it and how it flows but I was unable. Sounds like 2 layers -- a synth and the original song.

DJ 1's drop was different AF ahahahaha I love it. HAHA idk why it makes me laugh so much. I'm just imagining some dude bouncing up and down in his chair jamming to this. Props bro.

Winner DJ 1.

preet585

Who woulda thought that "SOS by Rihaana" would sound good with a song like "Jagga Jatt." I've heard a ton of mixes to this song but that was really unique! Nice job!

Vote: DJ 1

angeblah

Staff member
DJ 1. At first, I wasn't digging the "pew pew pew" drop. But it's actually grown on me now, and I appreciate how you managed to make a tough guy track more fun and goofy. I also liked how you structured the track around three different vibes; it kept things interesting and held my attention.

DJ 2. For me, it started dragging on for the last half. There wasn't a clear focus, and I found it difficult to imagine choreographing something that would compliment it well.

Vote goes out to DJ 1.

Excuse the lack of technical lingo. Hopefully it all makes sense ;)

ksxi

17 / UK - I like Bhangra (kinda)
DJ 1 - Sounds wicked! Very unique, deffo did not expect SOS lol, mixed very wel
DJ 2 - Sounds too trappy! Not very unique as it is kinda typical, I also thought that the synths and drums did not go well together with the track

Vote goes to DJ 1

Status
Not open for further replies.