Mixing together all of the tracks of the Ace and Nana album with Acid Pro 7 will do the trick, but it's also tedious and takes away the convenience of having a cd (what i mean by that is being able to switch between 40 something tracks with ease..otherwise we might as well use a cassette tape..lol). Okay so I had the same exact problem when I was trying to burn mix tapes (Absolut Bhangra / Ace & Nana), a tiny gap would appear between the songs no matter what I tried (including setting the gap to 0 seconds on the burning program). I took the time out to look it up on the internet and I found a great solution. It's called Foobar:
This simple tutorial will allow you to burn tracks without the two second gap between tracks.
It will also get rid of the tiny gap heard when you remove the 2 second gap in a burning program, such as Nero.
1) Download and install Foobar2000. You need to install the special version, with extra plugins.
2) Download the Foobar2000 burn plugin. Unzip this file. Inside you will find "foo_burninate.dll". Place this file in C:/Program Files/foobar2000/components
3) If you do not have Nero installed, download and install Nero Burning ROM (you can find a cracked version on torrentz.com or any warez site you prefer). Foobar can only use Nero burning software to burn CDs.
4) Restart Foobar 2000. Click File > Open, and add the MP3s files you would like to burn (add all the mp3 files in the Ace & Nana CD in correct order).
5) Select all of the MP3s (Ctrl+A) and right click them. Select Convert > Write Audio CD.
Your done! The default Foobar2000 settings should write a completely gapless audio CD for you.
This method worked flawlessly for me when I burned the official BB15 block party mixtape.
I have attached the two files needed to this post.