• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Recent content by harind_singh

  1. H

    Bhangra Showdown 2019 controversy

    Why are people making new profiles to voice their biased opinions? If you got something to say just be honest and put your name to it.
  2. H

  3. H

    Worst judging screw jobs in bhangra

    Chelsea vs Barcelona 2009 Champions League Semi-Final I'm sure we all agree. Next Thread
  4. H

    Aston University TBS 2018 Mix Now Up on soundcloud...

    Aston University TBS 2018 Mix Now Up on soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/princeukmixes/aston-university-tbs-2018-mix-first-place
  5. H

    https://soundcloud.com/princeukmixes/dhol14

    https://soundcloud.com/princeukmixes/dhol14
  6. H

    https://soundcloud.com/princeukmixes/dilbar-jani-princeukmixes

    https://soundcloud.com/princeukmixes/dilbar-jani-princeukmixes
  7. H

    Differences in UK vs NA Circuits

    Most of these are First or Second place sets. I've posted more the UK sets as that's the scene i'm in but a few non UK one's that I've enjoyed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXx9dMeCHe8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86aWX0g-s3M...
  8. H

    Differences in UK vs NA Circuits

    If anything, you've looked more stupid over the last 20 posts than you've done in your previous 1400 posts, which to be fair still isn't as big of an achievement as being the worst dancer at a comp. congrats lol Right now then.... I appreciate where you're coming from but there's been a bit...
  9. H

    Differences in UK vs NA Circuits

    I didn’t know i was talking to a 3rd grader Also, i bet this time you proof read that post a few times before posting it
  10. H

    New Moderators! Also: Holy crap BTF turned 10 years old

    Don’t feel bad guys... this guy doesn’t understand/appreciate panjabi either
  11. H

    Differences in UK vs NA Circuits

    lol literally everything you say is crap. I don’t even mix. I just touch a few samples and genius sounds are created. It’s a gift tbh
  12. H

    Differences in UK vs NA Circuits

    Can you give me a lesson in how to spell “Lesson”?
Top