**2 NyCe - ANNOUNCEMENT FOR BHANGRA LISTENERS, TEAMS, & DJs**

dj2nyce

Facebook.com/TheOfficial2NyCe
to start out, im not sayin im great at mixin, and neither would majority of other DJs claim that (otherwise we would be famous, obviously)... but we really do appreciate ur support and ur feedback. if you could provide ways to improve our mixes we put out - then that results in getting BETTER REMIXES for EVERYONE at the end of the day.. correct? this has gone long unsaid, but if someone have 100 views on a thread at yet only 3-4 comments - it makes that DJ wonder "why am i really doing this?"...i cant speak on the behalf of other DJs when i say i put in 6-8 hours into every mix to make sure i perfect it, but DJs that are just starting out, more than ones that are experienced with mixing, need feedback and help so they can improve their skills. quick shoutout to SWI because no matter who the DJ is, he always provides in-depth feedback... and because of him, i have personally shaped and morphed my skills/abilities to be able to release quality mixes that many people enjoy these days.

i know theres plenty other people that care enough to actually respond, but to those that just listen, like, download, and progress - drop a comment on what the DJ did really well in the mix, or something that could be improved. that way they can all have an opportunity to excel. once again, we appreciate the support, and we hope you continue to listen to what we put hours and hours worth of work into (most DJs, hah).

if a DJ is really in it for the music, like myself, we make it for people to listen to and enjoy on the reg.. i couldn't care less if you use it a certain team's mix, if you bump it at a party, or if you show your best friend cuz its the hottest shit ever... as long as you support it - let us know. thank you, once again, and i hope to hear more feedback, not only for myself, but for anybody that asks for an opinion on BTF and wherever else possible.

- 2 NyCe

p.s. - watch only 4 respond to this thread, smh. if you're a DJ and you feel this, then respond - clearly we need to support each other, at least.

GSingh

word to my brother. I've got like 3+ empty threads lol.

Its a serious issue. What happens when no-one gives feedback is that the mixer doesn't know what to change as far as style goes for the next mix. Me personally, I grow based upon feedback. When I go back to listen to my earliest work, it is shit compared to the stuff after BTF has critiqued it. If not advice, a word of support is always appreciated. Not only increase the hounsla of the dj but also gives the thread a bump, exposing it to more people, for a longer time, which by itself is support because you're essentially sharing the music with more people. :)

Gurvir

i feel you bro, i think all your mixes are sick and i try to drop a comment everytime i download one

Multani

Feedback is information about reactions to a final product, a person's performance of a task, used as a basis for improvement. Well written 2 nyce, couldnt have said it better myself....

DJSP

fo reals man, i play your guys mixes at gigs sometimes and ppl love them, thats what djs are for to promote new artists/djs that are still unknown and it helps you get more views or popularity and more feedback on youtube or wherever

and it makes my sets much more interesting and fun with all the crazy mashups

sonehdataweet

Yeah Neet so true! I mean if someone wants criticism the best thing we as readers can do is give it to them!! I totally agree with the rest of yall on how: until we don't notice your mistake your never going to know what your doing wrong!

And NO ONE SHOULD BE AFRAID TO TELL THE TRUTH!

Mukandpuria

Maybe Saleem could add another discussion board just for Remixes or Team Mixes. It would help a lot. Mixing Videos makes it harder to filter through things....

bhangrafrealk

yeah buddy i understand how it feels when u put a lot of efforts nd time into mixing and u dont get proper feedbacks.
about 100 views and 4-5 feedbacks, there could be two reasons

1) either all of ur mixes are perfect..:)
2) most of the users here aren't good at mixing at all, so u can only expect feedback from experts only in terms of improving...

neways we wud try our best to provide feedbacks or watsoever. Trust me u r a very gud mixer. i like all of ur mixes...:)

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
Well said bro, you know I got you for those 5am sessions hahaha

We've talked before about splitting the video and mix sections. One thing is that we'd have to go back and split all the existing posts as well so that'd be a pain in the butt, but we'll talk about it again and see what we decide.

dj2nyce

Facebook.com/TheOfficial2NyCe
Swi said:

We've talked before about splitting the video and mix sections. One thing is that we'd have to go back and split all the existing posts as well so that'd be a pain in the butt, but we'll talk about it again and see what we decide.
you COULD just create a new section for mixes and then rename this section for videos only. and from that point forward everyone would just post stuff in the corresponding category. that way you wouldnt need to split stuff and rearrange it

Manjot

2nyce said:
Swi said:

you COULD just create a new section for mixes and then rename this section for videos only. and from that point forward everyone would just post stuff in the corresponding category. that way you wouldnt need to split stuff and rearrange it
yeh just make a mixes section separate within videos/mixes...or just section on its own

KaraN

As a fellow mixer....I agree a hundred and ten percent...Feedback is necessary, and if ur a dj who doesnt want to be critiqued then just don't put ur work on here, but i hardly doubt there djs on btf like that.

LiLSandhu

KaraN said:
As a fellow mixer....I agree a hundred and ten percent...Feedback is necessary, and if ur a dj who doesnt want to be critiqued then just don't put ur work on here, but i hardly doubt there djs on btf like that.
+1

upcoming DJ's need all the feedback and critique they can get

itsG

bhangrafrealk said:
yeah buddy i understand how it feels when u put a lot of efforts nd time into mixing and u dont get proper feedbacks.
about 100 views and 4-5 feedbacks, there could be two reasons

1) either all of ur mixes are perfect.. :)
2) most of the users here aren't good at mixing at all, so u can only expect feedback from experts only in terms of improving...

neways we wud try our best to provide feedbacks or watsoever. Trust me u r a very gud mixer. i like all of ur mixes... :)

nah...just because someone doesnt mix themselves doesnt mean they wont know the difference between good music and bad music. their critiquing skills might not be amazing but they'd still help somewhat...personally i've only made one mix in my life (obviously not the best..maybe i'll post it up in a few days) back to the point. even though i dont sit and mix often i would still be able to drop a comment atleast something simple like "This part killed it" or even some nice constructive criticisim "Hey you have too many "hoi" sound effects cut down on that" small things like that is what makes a mix better.