• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

**2 NyCe - Broad Street Baadshahz Phillyfest 2011 Mix**

Psant

UNC Bhangra Elite Alum, Brandeis Bhangra
Solid performance, but last year, their set was amazing. Their bhangra this year is sooooo much better though.

Danny

sick stuff man!

but i do agree, last years ninja-gong bell theme was nuts!

Varun00

probably one of the best fusion teams i have ever seen. yeah keep working on the bhangra elements and you will rip those judging criteria up!

faizan

Just shut up and dance
Damn, how much did that routine cost? Fusion teams breaking the bank...this team does bhangra better than the pandas, impressive.

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Sick mix! And love the light sabers! The ninja theme was definitely better/more creative and the Star Wars theme could have been better played out rather than just have Darth Vader come back and forth, but overall a very entertaining set.

bhangrafreak01

Honey Singh - Jado_Panga
faizan said:
Damn, how much did that routine cost? Fusion teams breaking the bank...this team does bhangra better than the pandas, impressive.
Faizan you got to watch the new panda boys lolz hopefully they will be coming out next season. Shout out to my boy Karan Thomas ;)

Coming back to the topic. Best performance of the night hands down. Loved it.