**2 NyCe - Naag Remix (AMX)**

dj2nyce

Facebook.com/TheOfficial2NyCe
First of all, i would like to thank all the fans and people that have supported all my music. I wanna say thank you for all that you guys have done. As a token of my appreciation, i worked day and night yesterday to make this mix for you guys.

Personal shoutout to Swizzee, Akhil, Kush, Squishy Mal, Raize, DJ Sandhu, Prince Sharma, JupmasterG, DJ Inderjit, DJ Steel, Harman Deol, Sid Pandit, the whole FCB team, Ram Viswanathan, DJ Zillion, Prodigy, Avni, and last but not least, my dude ENVY. YOU GUYS made Unprecedented what it is today and without your help i dont think it woulda been nearly as successful. Much respect to all you. Sorry if i missed anyone, let me know.

So with that said, I present to you "OMG Naag LaLaLa" by AMX.

DROP A COMMENT WITH UR THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

ankitpatel5

Me likes it!

You should do a video on how you remix... from starting to end. Never done it b4 but would be interested in learning!

dj2nyce

ankitpatel5 said:
Me likes it!

You should do a video on how you remix... from starting to end. Never done it b4 but would be interested in learning!
thanks man

yeah im startin to figure that out with swizzee...only thing is i usually put on average like 7 hours into one mix so thats impossible to upload. youtube only allows 10 mins. but yeahh ill figure somethin out.

Prince

i dont think its necessary to say.... but neet* your smashing everything u mix right now! Keep rockin' it my man

sargam627

F.S.U.
2nyce said:
ankitpatel5 said:
Me likes it!

thanks man

yeah im startin to figure that out with swizzee...only thing is i usually put on average like 7 hours into one mix so thats impossible to upload. youtube only allows 10 mins. but yeahh ill figure somethin out.
42 videos= 10 minutes each
PROBLEM SOLVED! :)

ban3rg

ru serious? so nice and so soon after unprecedented??? 2nyce redefining "once u pop the fun don't stop"...loved how u played with tablas for the first beatdrop - best part i think is the crooning voices from 3:40 onwards cuz that 3:51 beatdrop is the best one - good call juxtaposing that!

dj2nyce

Arjun said:
best part i think is the crooning voices from 3:40 onwards cuz that 3:51 beatdrop is the best one - good call juxtaposing that!
yea that 3:51 hit wit ushers part is definitely my favorite too. when i got sick of the mix i jus kept loopin that part over n i was wonderin if i should jus make a whole desi version of OMG like i did the birthday sex one

sonehdataweet

Your music is amazing you already know that so need to butter it up for you Neet ;)
and for who ever DMC MUSIC LTD IS:
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by DMC MUSIC LTD.

They can suck it -- 2 Nyce!

Kush

Okay, so just to change it up... this shit BLOWS neet. you are 10000x better than this...

okay its dope, but seriously, all this ass kissing makes me sick. you're OK... :p

roohinor

Dancing isn't about winning, It's about having fun
Kush said:
Okay, so just to change it up... this shit BLOWS neet. you are 10000x better than this...

okay its dope, but seriously, all this ass kissing makes me sick. you're OK... :p
Let's all ignore Kush now. :)