• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

**2 NyCe - Phulkari**

dj2nyce

Facebook.com/TheOfficial2NyCe
as a personal thank you for helpin hit 2,000 fans and over 200,000 views on youtube, i decided to release a track off the slowjams//smoothjams album expected to come at some point this year. check it out. i wont even bother askin for feedback so dont worry bout that, i already know this shits hot.

2 NyCe - Phulkari - [ft. R. K. Mehndi, Ja Rule, Ryan Leslie]

Song: "Phulkari"
Mixed With: "Livin It Up" & "Addiction"
Artist: 2 NyCe
Featuring: R. K. Mehndi, Ja Rule, Ryan Leslie
Mixtape: TBA

dj2nyce

Facebook.com/TheOfficial2NyCe
Billy Bob said:
I like I like! tearin it up as always. Downloadable?
download will be with the mixtape. for now, feel free to rip from youtube.

thehebernade said:
2nyce said:
i wont even bother askin for feedback so dont worry bout that, i already know this shits hot.
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHH <3
you already knowwww ;) haha i figured...why ask for feedback on if its hott or not, just make it so no one can deny it...then no feedback is needed. btf problem solved!

abhigames

some weird pitch thing at 1:22...overall pretty good, production wise, not biggest fan of the song selection, but i like how ur doing throw backs...its good and smooth - does the whoel slow jam thing...whens our giddha track coming out!