2011 Toronto Cypher - Sunny Malton, Jimmy King, Critical & Reality Raj

ban3rg

damn this shit slaps! each of you definitely kept it smooth and kept the flow going, all of you have a cohesive style so it sounds like one group. I like the style - kind of humorous and wisecrackish/cocky but some good analogies and poetry too.

It's too bad and partially true what Malton says, that race might be holding your popularity back, but I think if you guys keep at it and keep getting your name out you guys will get big.

Nikhil

First dude and Sunny Malton did a great job. I like the raw uncut word play that the first guy had (Critical?). He's nice. Very balanced with his delivery and his flow. Malton had some very truthful lyrics in the beginning. I was nodding in agreement. I can't really mess with Jimmy because I could care less about sexual references and shit like that, although it's not easy to do. But that doesn't mean I'm hating.

Reference: Common - The 6th Sense, and I quote:

"Who am I to judge one's perspective?
Though some of that shit y'all pop true it, I ain't relating
If I don't like it, I don't like it, that don't mean that I'm hating"

HarmanSingh

Fell off after that guy Critical, who was nasty. The rest of the cypher seemed stale for me. The lyrical content and flow is recycled by the remaining guys, it is what you can hear anywhere. Doesn't excite me. Regarding racism, hip hop is an accepting culture. If you have talent and respect the culture you will "make it".

SunnyS

HarmanSingh said:
Fell off after that guy Critical, who was nasty. The rest of the cypher seemed stale for me. The lyrical content and flow is recycled by the remaining guys, it is what you can hear anywhere. Doesn't excite me. Regarding racism, hip hop is an accepting culture. If you have talent and respect the culture you will "make it".
thanks for listening.

smp

that emo kid can flow

rofl@thatemokid, don't give me no bs for that either cause you know exactly who im talking about, therefore you too judged mawfuggas, you did it too

#wereallthesame

im so gone right now, bundfuck

SunnyS

smp said:
that emo kid can flow

rofl@thatemokid, don't give me no bs for that either cause you know exactly who im talking about, therefore you too judged mawfuggas, you did it too

#wereallthesame

im so gone right now, bundfuck
what on earth are you talking about?

Navkarn

a bit confused ... a month ago you and jimmy were going at it making diss tracks. is all that put behind now?

G Bajwa

Navkarn said:
a bit confused ... a month ago you and jimmy were going at it making diss tracks. is all that put behind now?

watch the 2nd jimmy king malton diss video and it'll clear things up for you
.. it was just a "gimmick" to promote themselves and IV League.. some true words though in the aforementioned video
here's the link to save you some trouble Jimmy King - Sunny Malton Diss 2

nine16jatt

I just really didn't dig it i believe that humble hoodini b magic would make a great cypher.. but sunny did kill it

G.O.O.D.Music

nine16jatt said:
I just really didn't dig it i believe that humble hoodini b magic would make a great cypher.. but sunny did kill it
hoodini, humble and mandeep sethi did a 4/20 cypher, but you cant view it anymore...it was sick :|

himynameis

this is wack i mean i respect that you guys are indian doing what you love and shit but deffinetly not feeling this like jimmy kings flow sucks his raps dont make sense not being a e thug by any means this is just my opinion.

nine16jatt

G.O.O.D.Music said:
nine16jatt said:
hoodini, humble and mandeep sethi did a 4/20 cypher, but you cant view it anymore...it was sick :|

damm that sucks