IshB

Hoya jaanam Singh'aan da talwar ton!
Alreadyyyy??? dayuummm every team should do thisss! ;D
Love the mixxx!

zagreus

Well, the video needs to be sent to india...not the mix.

if you send the video, THEN you'll have a real butchered LBC routine :)

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
the routine was nuts. I dunno what people are saying about it not being up to "lbc standards", it was probably the best LBC routine ive seen. Beautifully executed with tons of Norcal flavour. Loved the way jasmine came out. LBC is probably the only "modern"/gimmicky team that I can think of that entertains and executes traditionally at the same time. The reason why I call them modern or gimmicky is because they do the "lights, camera, bhangra", they bring out jasmine, they brought out Easy-E on a bicycle. Thats all good, but they also execute just like any other traditional team out there.

Simar

Bhangre paune chit parchaune eh ne shonk jawani de
Nicee..can't wait for the video, then get copied by random india teams :p

Saleem

Staff member
Meistro said:
LBC is probably the only "modern"/gimmicky team that I can think of that entertains and executes traditionally at the same time.
+1. Havent seen this routine but looking back at some old LBC routines, I notice the traditionality blended with their norcal style very nicely

Gsimz

Ne Asi Gabroo Desh Punjab De ;)
Intro is Sickk!! Very creative...I also liked how you brought the lights camera action back again this year..
Overall this was a really solid mix!

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
having listened to the mix a few times, I gotta say I was underwhelmed. It definitely had an old school feel which is great, but wasn't as polished as we're used to now in terms of transitions and equalization

Having said that, LBC's strength was always creativity, execution, and nakhre so it doesn't matter for shit how the mix is, I'm sure they ripped the performance up

thanks for the quick post Turbo