5th Avenue Bhangra [5AB] Tryouts!

PartyJatt

5th Avenue Bhangra is having tryouts! Be part of an up and coming co-ed bhangra team in NYC!

No experience, No Problem! We're more than happy to teach first timers!

We will be holding tryouts on October 13th!

Tryouts will be held on 35 West 67th Street (Between Columbus Circle and Central Park West) 2:30 PM - 5PM!

Please bring an ID with you. If you are a CUNY student, please bring your CUNY ID with you as well.

Please learn 2 segments from our performance at Big Apple Bhangra 2012, jhummar and phumaniya (4:21-6:02)
BAB 3: 5th Ave Bhangra

The mix can be found here: http://bhangrateamsforum.com/discuss/bhangra-mixes-and-music/5th-avenue-bhangra-mixes/

Any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or email me at jaideephira@gmail.com

Like our Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/5th-Avenue-Bhangra/153846618049594

Hope to see everyone on October 13th!

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
ALL NEW YORKERS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN BHANGRA NEED TO HIT THIS UP!

Good luck with tryouts Jaideep! Hope the team continues to progress.

~ Basim :)

PartyJatt

Basim said:
ALL NEW YORKERS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN BHANGRA NEED TO HIT THIS UP!

Good luck with tryouts Jaideep! Hope the team continues to progress.

~ Basim :)
Haha thanks Basim! Appreciate it!

Thanks to everyone for the support! I hope it's a good turn out!

PartyJatt

Tryouts will be held on 35 West 67th Street (Between Columbus Circle and Central Park West) 2:30 PM - 5PM!

Please bring an ID with you. If you are a CUNY student, please bring that ID with you as well.

Hope to see everyone there!

PartyJatt

If you cannot make it to this tryout date, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT jaideephira@gmail.com SO WE CAN RESCHEDULE!

Thanks.

PartyJatt

Tryouts will be held on 35 West 67th Street (Between Columbus Circle and Central Park West) 2:30 PM - 5PM. It will be downstairs in the cabaret room. It's not a big place and you can't miss it. If you have trouble finding the place, call me at 917-225-8752.