Nikhil

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THIS IS WHAT A COED TEAM SHOULD LOOK LIKE. Perfect, flawless, and also very much robbed." LMAO

Kush

Nikhil said:
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THIS IS WHAT A COED TEAM SHOULD LOOK LIKE. Perfect, flawless, and also very much robbed." LMAO
lolll you know what i meant. ass. hahaha

AmarM

hey everyone (this is my first time posting so YO), on behalf of northwestern i just wanna say that this weekend was PHENOMENAL. this was the first strictly bhangra competition for 3/4 of the team, and it was one of the best we could have hoped for. pretty much everything about the show was well put together, the board was awesome, our liaisons nilam and himan were really helpful, the venue was great, the weather was great, and it was pretty much impossible to tell that this was a first year competition...the bottle of goose was also a very nice touch. the hotel was sick except for those elevators...so damn slow lol. dunno how many of you went to the preparty but it was really fun, and the afterparty was epic. the captains meeting post-show was also a nice feature, it allowed us to get some really constructive feedback. also a HUGE thanks to vic for tying our paghs...total lifesaver. 40 paghs in a few hours is unreal.

i didnt get to see enough of the routines to post a decent review but from what i did see, pretty much everyone brought it...congrats to the placing teams! i'll be posting our video soon. it was great to meet some of you this weekend! cant wait for bayside next year lol

MPElive

Ehhh Folllkkkkkk Ahhh !!
Whoever threw the Puggan in tha garbage should be very ashamed of themselves. Teams work so hard to compete and this is what they get in return. Whoever did this is certainly a complete ass and if they have any courage and shame, he/she should apologize to the team.

Strange thing was me/Vic were just chilling from 4:30am till 6:00am talking about Bhangra Politics and how crisp thier Puggan look. It definately happened after 6:00 for sure.

zagreus

MPElive said:
Whoever threw the Puggan in tha garbage should be very ashamed of themselves. Teams work so hard to compete and this is what they get in return. Whoever did this is certainly a complete ass and if they have any courage and shame, he/she should apologize to the team.

Strange thing was me/Vic were just chilling from 4:30am till 6:00am talking about Bhangra Politics and how crisp thier Puggan look. It definately happened after 6:00 for sure.
just wanted to correct something...it was the hotel that actually threw them in the trash. since they fell on the floor, the cleaning people just figured it was some trash or something. they had no idea what they were...now if a team actually did that, that'd be messed up!

hahaha...they were pretty crisp though. the sta-flo was magical.

BhangraVirgin01

I am a Bhangra Virgin, this past weekend in Tampa was my first time witnessing a Bhangra Competition! I was IMPRESSED! Bayside Bhangra was a huge hit, everything was well organized and the all the parties were amazing. I had a great time meeting new people and staying at the hotel.

Vince Patel, the man who organized it all is SO LEGIT. Huge shout out to Vince, he catered to everyone and had everything well organized and running smooth. Not to mention, that one ATL girl he was with was legitttt too ;) hahaa. I can't wait to see what you bring next year, I know you'll do it even bigger.

APD was the AMAZING! I feel like CMU should of placed though. I didn't get to see Aasmaan since I was at the bar getting a drink lol but I heard a lot of shouts for them! Their outfits were BALLER! The team who went right after Aasmaan was horrible, their dholi was alright. VIRSA was good, they are always a good traditional team to look forward to (from what I see on youtube). My opinion shouldn't matter since I am new to this but GOOD JOB TO EVERYONE! It was a fabulous show!

I am no Bhangra expert since I am new to everything, but I hope to learn a lot from all the teams and captains.

It was great meeting everyone, see you all next year!

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
BhangraVirgin01 said:
I am a Bhangra Virgin, this past weekend in Tampa was my first time witnessing a Bhangra Competition! I was IMPRESSED! Bayside Bhangra was a huge hit, everything was well organized and the all the parties were amazing. I had a great time meeting new people and staying at the hotel.

Vince Patel, the man who organized it all is SO LEGIT. Huge shout out to Vince, he catered to everyone and had everything well organized and running smooth. Not to mention, that one ATL girl he was with was legitttt too ;) hahaa. I can't wait to see what you bring next year, I know you'll do it even bigger.

APD was the AMAZING! I feel like CMU should of placed though. I didn't get to see Aasmaan since I was at the bar getting a drink lol but I heard a lot of shouts for them! Their outfits were BALLER! The team who went right after Aasmaan was horrible, their dholi was alright. VIRSA was good, they are always a good traditional team to look forward to (from what I see on youtube). My opinion shouldn't matter since I am new to this but GOOD JOB TO EVERYONE! It was a fabulous show!

I am no Bhangra expert since I am new to everything, but I hope to learn a lot from all the teams and captains.

So, umm... will you now be changing your BTF screen name?

PINDER KORDA SINGH

dheerja said:
Before Virsa went on two of them were setting up sapps in the front next to where he was standing, and he called them terrorists. The entire crowd started booing, but he just moved on to another joke.

That was fucked up...btu watever it happans lol

Temurzai

Vic bein ripped for the whole weekend on end was awesome hah 'i got two points!' 'where are my shoes!'

whoever sabotaged guardians can lick it.

navkarn van hundal = sher guardian. gaurav had no idea wtf happend but hes down with ur reaction haha

bobby sidhu u remain a funny funny man lol good seein u again

sagar parekh - u are a G

karan NFL dholi great meeting u too, better go to bruin!

Danny - 'we fuckin need LIQ!!!' lol

Gopi - haha down with UP! (get it)

Honey - down for bags on our heads haha

Gaurav - down for carrying you on my shoulder after u got obliterated haha. 'mr bean? dude hes a bad mannn'

jaspreet (NW) - i will have ur jacket.

Atinder - u owe me a sober jhummer battle lol

Soccer with Guardians after lunch was good hah wish it went on longer

Dupi and Gary nice meeting u guys, cool cats, gota get together sometime if i come to nyc

VINCE. is a G. stay in touch i know ur readin this. LOL 'bhangra bayside' in the fall better happen hah and bayside bhangra 2011 will be even better. endless bottles of goose no reasonnnnnnnnnnn good fuckin game dude. see u in LA.

gopijatt

Gopi Gill
Temurzai said:
Danny - 'we fuckin need LIQ!!!' lol

Gopi - haha down with UP! (get it)

Honey - down for bags on our heads haha

haha you no it bro! shit i had a fun time with you man ill see you soon and we will UP UP :)

as for the show. By far the best comp for the first time doing it. Everyone on the comittee really knows how to tc of the teams. Good stuff man def. cant wait for next year.. I'd give shout outs but dayum it'll probably take me a day lol :)

ps. Anu Singh, Vince, Shama, Ashna, and hasneet APD LOVES YOU :) Thanks for everything

Jobanpreet

One of the best comps i have been too! such a great weekend!
congrats to all the teams!!

Shoutout to Vince for throwing a great comp!!! you the MAN!!!
best liason= ANU and ASHNA!!! thank you for everything!
and shama!!! thanks for showing us a great time!
can't wait till next year!

dipmode

BhangraVirgin01 said:

lol. any1 else notice that this post was reply #69 ? perfect number for u bhangravirgin.