• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

A question to the Bulldog Committee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramani

Member
Messages
760
I guess this is how the committee likes to get revenge....Why would you do such a thing? How professional does this make you look? ???
 

Attachments

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH thats so jalloooooooooooooose.....wow im so flattered.
 

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Messages
932
I don't get it either...

are those Halloween costumes? Is that a girl on the right??

WOW. They cared thaaat much??
 

Sarabjit

New Member
Messages
224
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMG SO FUNNY AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH


NOT. -_-
 

imakhilyou37

Member
Messages
286
Ramani said:
I guess this is how the committee likes to get revenge....Why would you do such a thing? How professional does this make you look? ???
Bulldog committee can't even spell burger damn. They probably did it as a way to ask for help Raman.
Someone hire these kids a certified 3rd grade teacher LOL.
 

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
1,928
Moderator's Note: Alright guys let's move on. Criticism is fine, random bashing is not really productive... Locking the thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top