After the Getaway (Part 2 of Mtv Cribs Osama Bin Laden)

Navkarn

for the love of god please stop the madness. READ THE COMMENTS PEOPLE HAVE POSTED ON YOUR OTHER VIDEOS THAT YOU'VE POSTED HERE

like i hate to be a jerk, but if you were children maybe id understand this was silly funny or so, but you guys are old as hell. after filming this do you really sit around and think it's funny? oh jeez -_-

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
Navkarn said:
for the love of god please stop the madness. READ THE COMMENTS PEOPLE HAVE POSTED ON YOUR OTHER VIDEOS THAT YOU'VE POSTED HERE.
For once I agree with the guy, stop this bakwas, it's not funny, it's a waste of time.

you guys fucking wasted that much panchod time making this gandh ass video seriously??????? GET A LIFE YOU IDIOTS

Don

they keep making these stupid videos because people on youtube think its funny...read their comments on youtube, it's hard to believe there are people who are entertained by this. im almost sure the comments are from elementary age children...

Navkarn

they also delete any negative comments ... i left a truthful critique and they deleted it. oh man terrible.