AKakaAmazing vs. JusReign

Who is more entertaining?

• AKakaAmazing

Votes: 96 43.0%
  • JusReign

Votes: 127 57.0%

• Total voters

Laddi

Why does there gotta be a competition? I think they're both pretty funny in their own ways...Get over it and just laugh bitches :p

waahn waahn waahn

Waleed

AK was funnier initially but he went downhill after he lost the red cap and got the canadian euro mullet hair cut...

JusReign is takin ova

ghatora

Ak was good at the beginning... but then he got all conceited.. now he's meh...

agreed, jus reign is JKS!!! ... consistency is key for sure!!!

sgrewal30

Jus Reign is funny because he still tells jokes. Ak just kinda... makes weird skits now. Like his jokes were hella funny but he sounds like he ran out now lol. Jus reign is still funny especially those parts where he looks psyco for a second haha

Gabroo Tv

I feel they are both funny in their own ways... I do agree that some of AK's earlier videos were just on another level in terms of comedy, but I just love the straight pindu punjabi that he rips out... Jusreign doesn't really hit you with that "pindu" vibe, but he too is a funny guy... I really don't know which one I consider better...

But... I always wondered... Do they film their videos when everyone is gone to work? I mean, it's dead quiet and not a shadow in sight... I would never get the chance to run around the house with a camera in my hand and not have someone laugh and completely humiliate me...

thatpunjabikid

Agreed, both are good in their own ways. Although JusReign has more to talk about in his vidz but Ak way funnier with his shit, no doubt.

Nikhil

jus reign has a quirky sense of humor. It's like a genuine weirdness which is fresh, if you like strange things like me LOL

Govind

i do like aka's pindu touch...his earlier videos were great the ones making fun of the toronto thug guys and making fun of the idiots who write on the comment boxes just too classic!
did really enjoy j/rs skits though...