All-girls Team list and contact info

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Avneet said:
The female dancers just get to decide on which guys get in :)
downn

dheerja's thread's been jacked but I think she got most her contact info

DEEPI

PGE said:
i've PM'd Dheerja.. hope it worked :)
GSsandhu said:
HMMM....You can take Phulkari Goup off the list. They are doing co-ed bhangra now.
Thanks
Phulkari as a coed name :S hahha,
i believe there the new team 'Raunak Punjabi Di' :D
i believe dheerja was asking for all girls team not co-ed team since Phulkari is no longer girls team only
i thought it was best to let her know, so need for :S

disharma1317

disharmz
sargam627 said:
All guys - sausagefest
All girls - scissorfest
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA this made my day

but yeah, a scissorfest sounds quite scary. reminds me of all those times my kindergarten teacher told me not to run around with scissors or you'd take your eye out or something...but i guess that doesn't apply to this case, does it?

yikes

SandyRox

HI, sorry for the super later reply but NACHDI JAWANI girls are ACTIVE. Very much so. Sorry for the confusion people, we've always been active we've just been very busy this past year.

Thanks.

Avneet

panic! at the bhangra said:
LOL wow!!! Actually, the night before this topic was posted, eerily enough, I was talking to a friend about an All Girls Bhangra comp (to which he also said all the guys would fly in for haha blah!).. but you get all the glory for the original idea!

Anyway, buzz kill moment, there isnt an All Girl Bhangra Competition in the works just yet, SO SOMEONE PLEASE GET ON IT!

And if there is ever to be one- let's hold it in Las Vegas, yea?!?!?! :D Or Miami!!!

sargam627

F.S.U.
An All-Girls competition would be equivalent to a strip club. Girls on stage, guys in the audience.

EDIT=Fully clothed strip club* AKA the worst strip club.

rthuggin

Avneet said:
panic! at the bhangra said:
LOL wow!!! Actually, the night before this topic was posted, eerily enough, I was talking to a friend about an All Girls Bhangra comp (to which he also said all the guys would fly in for haha blah!).. but you get all the glory for the original idea!

Anyway, buzz kill moment, there isnt an All Girl Bhangra Competition in the works just yet, SO SOMEONE PLEASE GET ON IT!

And if there is ever to be one- let's hold it in Las Vegas, yea?!?!?! :D Or Miami!!!

AVNEET YOU ARE MY HERO!! lmaoo!!!

LETS DO THISSSSSS IN MIAMIIIIIIIIIIII wooohooo im so exciteddd!!

+100000000 if this happens, in miami :)

Billoo0

is anyone gonna make this happen? ... otherwise some potential organizers are waiting to hop on board