• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

All Guys Team In Boston

Vikash

New Member
Messages
82
Dear BTF Members,

I am looking for few dancers and a dholi to join our team - truskool folk. Bhangra experience a PLUS.

Message me if you are interested.

Thanks
 

Temurzai

New Member
Messages
397
vik can i join? ;)

ill dhol chimta and dance and algozey at the same time. cant touch this. jk
 

khalidf1

New Member
Messages
5
Hey guys whats up. I am interested in joining the team. I have always wanted to join a team but never found the time. How can I contact you.
Chul Pher
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
khalidf1 said:
Hey guys whats up. I am interested in joining the team. I have always wanted to join a team but never found the time. How can I contact you.
Chul Pher
You don't contact Truskool Folk. Truskool Folk contacts you, fool.

Just kidding. Hit up Vik.
 
Top