Amar Sandhu Performing at A Gig In Maryland

DesiBoi

Elite Entertainment
Hugh hefner said:
Sooo sickkkk, whats the song at the end? Sounds pretty dope keep it up sandhu saab!
Morni- Amar Sandhu Ft Epic Bhangra
You Can Find It In Itunes

singhk1

hes a talented singer, he shouldve shown his talent rather than singing to his actual song in the background...I really don't know why singers do that especially at weddings

Hugh hefner

No, its not morni. I just bought it and thats not the song!! Its the one that starts around 5:30 starts off like tera lakk da tera lakk da.

a.bajwa7

Hugh hefner said:
No, its not morni. I just bought it and thats not the song!! Its the one that starts around 5:30 starts off like tera lakk da tera lakk da.

not sure if you found it yet but its called Double Addi. Released by 2Nyce a while back

dj2nyce

Facebook.com/TheOfficial2NyCe
a.bajwa7 said:
Hugh hefner said:

not sure if you found it yet but its called Double Addi. Released by 2Nyce a while back

The song is actually set to release this spring. What we dropped was the concept back when we made it last year but now its finally finished and ready to go.