• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

amazing catch by ball girl

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
WOW

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hvmlp2QPfsE&feature=related

imakhilyou37

Damn that is so G haha.

So i don't know that much about baseball...
Is she considered part of the team, and was that considered a fair play? Or what is she exactly haha.

Vick

its fake.. it was staged... she made the jump, but it was all setup.... Its easy to climb padded walls like that...

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
vick, im sure it was staged. But its NOT easy to time a fly ball and use padded walls to jump higher. ok ur pissing me off now, wait til u get back, we're gonna do a little epic one on one. its been too long.

Mukandpuria

that was crazy....for someone that just did that out of the blue she was pretty calm...she defiantly practice before...but the couldn't be staged.

Manjot

WOW LOL
i dont think this can be staged
thats crazzzy..the guy was so stumped ahaha

Manjot

nevermind..it is staged the title of video is "gatorade "ball girl" directed by baker smith @ harvest"

but still a crazy jump

Vick

Meistro said:
vick, im sure it was staged. But its NOT easy to time a fly ball and use padded walls to jump higher. ok ur pissing me off now, wait til u get back, we're gonna do a little epic one on one. its been too long.
dont worry, you'll get plenty of chances to fetch my homerun balls... hahahahahahaha...

Vivek

The jump isn't even real, they used wires...

"As for how the ball girl (played by stuntwoman Phoenix Brown) made the spectacular catch that is the highlight of the video, she got a little help from rigs and Framestore CFC. Smith and his crew shot the big catch right after the game they were shooting concluded, attaching the ball girl to wires and having two stunt men off to the side literally yanking her up the wall. "It was so low-tech," Smith said of the stunt. "We had her run, and she would jump, and they just gave her a little extra oomph. It was really very, very simple.""

http://deadspin.com/5019115/ballgirls-in-the-pacific-coast-league-are-especially-nimble