Anakh-E-Gabroo Bruin 2012 GTV

KushK

Here is our video from Bruin Bhangra! Hope you guys enjoy the set as much as we did dancing to it. As always we would appreciate some constructive criticism so we can continue to get better and entertain our fans and audiences as always! Enjoy :D

Anakh E Gabroo @ Bruin Bhangra 2012

Jordis:

Yellow: Ladoo/Arjun
Turquoise: Ankush/Jaggi
Red: Gurpreet/Push
Navy: Ankur/Sunny
Green: Aksam/Pavan
Pink: Mavi/Deep
Purple: Manny/Sandeep
Orange: Jizzy/Angad
White: Navi Sandhu

Shahrukh

isnt doing jhummer to a nusrat fateh ali khan song just the most amazing feeling ever

hsdeol

AEG never fails to impress you more and more with each competition! Love the energy and pure excitement throughout the routine! great job to all the returners and to the new guys who joined a great organization! See you guys soon!

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
you guys are legit! love watching you guys perform! (especially from last years bruin!) 8)

p.s. saala vaahla e dil nu skoon jeha milda thuada bhangra vekh ke! rabb thuanu hor vi tarakkiyan bakshe, mundeyo! Rabb Rakha!

nishan

Yankee Saini said:
you guys are legit! love watching you guys perform! (especially from last years bruin!) 8)

p.s. saala vaahla e dil nu skoon jeha milda thuada bhangra vekh ke! rabb thuanu hor vi tarakkiyan bakshe, mundeyo! Rabb Rakha!
Sahi gal aya! I love watching these guys perform at every event. You guys were super clean and brought something new to the competition. I loved the dafli segment and where you guys were all lined up with them.

Well done and now its on to the next.

oJaLa

Bhangra makes the world go round
HOLY SHIT. Skrillex gimmick was fucking SICK!

Also, loveeeeeed all the song/segment shout outs from the past AEG routines.

Aneeta

By far one of my favorite performances of the night! Your set is the perfect combination of entertainment and bhangra. The gimmicks were fun to watch, but the bhangra was even better. I love the little tweaks you add to traditional moves, it makes the set all the more entertaining and fun. The energy and nakhra you boys carry isn't a bad addition either. The photographer was swooning over Jaggi's nakhra during Jhoomer at Tech time and Kush's expressions during the dafli segment were perfect. You boys were even better during the show, everyone looked like they were having a blast. Keep dancing with your signature "hella swag" AEG style. ;)

Constructive Criticism: Please make Sandeep SING!

ps. Thanks for teaching me what DAFLI means! I literally thought you guys ordered duffle bags or something until you got here. (oops)

bhangra_101

good job but i have happened to notice a trend which i don't get, when did bhangra turn into a mashup of songs gimics and not punjabi music and the what at once was a dance form of bhangra

bhangra_101

1 faizan bhangra 2012 or 2004 is still bhangra... ankush the music is ok cause they still do bhangra too it not american dance steps other than the questionable dandiya and the pause after it 90% of this is still Bhangra, no offense to anakh e gabroo please don't take me wrong but having the lights off for 5 minutes to set up a gimic at the end or doing stuff like the jerk isn't really bhangra...

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
Moderator's Note: Please keep the thread on topic to AEG's performance. You've already created a separate thread about this topic (which we've discussed ad nauseum I might add). Please continue it there unless there's a specific AEG critique you'd like to expound on (such as the light gimmick)

KushK

bhangra_101 said:
good job but i have happened to notice a trend which i don't get, when did bhangra turn into a mashup of songs gimics and not punjabi music and the what at once was a dance form of bhangra
No offense taken bro.. its just that on the circuit there are different types of comps. Modern, traditional, modern/folk. Bruin is known to be a modern comp so honestly entertainment wins bro and AEG makes their sets according to what comp they are going to and we like to have fun....

P.S. only took a couple seconds to set the gimmick up ;)

Jagga515

bhangra_101 said:
having the lights off for 5 minutes to set up a gimic at the end or doing stuff like the jerk isn't really bhangra...
When did we do the jerk?

Jaiveer

Guys you have shown that age doesnt matter,what matters is your interest,dedication and passion...navi sandhu did an awesome job and how you do choreo hatss off to you all..love to be AEG fan