• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

anakhilay gabru/mehak punjab di party performance

Luv-e

You guys have potential but aren't using it to your advantage.

Theres a lot of sloppy moves in there.. and a couple of the guys really do suck sorry to say.. just give it some time and practice hard and who knows you guys might actually do good down to road.

Just my Two cents
Rabb Rakha:)

HermanJ.

Luv-e said:

Theres a lot of sloppy moves in there.. and a couple of the guys really do suck sorry to say.. just give it some time and practice hard and who knows you guys might actually do good down to road.

Just my Two cents
LOL. Get Lovey to dance with you guys next party ;)

Ajaypalsingh

Luv-e said:

Just my Two cents
lolll luv e hahahhaha

Daman-Malhi

twitter.com/Daman_AG
Luv-e said:

Just my Two cents
LOL LOVEY YOUR THE MAN HAHAHAHA