Ankhiley Gabroo @ Sacramento Kings Halftime Show

Ricky916

Ankhiley Gabroo @ Sacramento Kings Game

Here is a video our from this past Sunday's Kings halftime show. Thank you everyone who came to the game to show their support. We really appreciate it.

Jordi's:
Black- Baljot & Gopi
Red- Ricky & Ravi
Blue- Jasdeep & Amu
Pink- Jagdeep & Jk
Yellow- Guppi & Rohan
Green- Harpeet & Waka
Dholi- Sukhi Dholi
Chimta- Bubby

Gopi D

Ankhiley Gabroo @ Kings halftime

Hey everyone,

We were fortunate enough to have the opportunity to perform at the Sacramento Kings Vs. Minnesota Timberwolves halftime show last night. Check it out !

http://youtu.be/sPXo21RnyNA

Joris:
Red: Ravipal Parhar and Tarnjot Kahlon
Black: Baljot Gill and Gurpreet Dhaliwal
Teal: Amrit Sanghera and Jasdeep Bura
Yellow: Gurprit Pasricha and Rohan Dosanjh
Pink: Jagdeep Bura and JK Pabla
Green: Gursewak Singh and Harpreet Sohi

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Sickkk performance boys! Loved the contrast of the vardiyan and the court.

Favorites parts were the slow mo baitka moves and all the combo moves at the end (pataka, phumaniya footwork, chaffa, and the jumps) all while in a double man tower! Looked like great fun.

~ Basim :)

P.S. - Gopi, I merged your topic with Ricky's since he had posted a thread up first.

Gopi D

Basim said:
Sickkk performance boys! Loved the contrast of the vardiyan and the court.

Favorites parts were the slow mo baitka moves and all the combo moves at the end (pataka, phumaniya footwork, chaffa, and the jumps) all while in a double man tower! Looked like great fun.

~ Basim :)

P.S. - Gopi, I merged your topic with Ricky's since he had posted a thread up first.
Lol yeah I couldn't delete it so i asked moderators to delete my post but yeah this works too
Hope you guys enjoy :)

ban3rg

SIIICK I was waiting for this vid, congrats on this opportunity! Great performance and exposure for the team. Logo finally validated lol. Lol she introduced y'all as uncley like multiple uncles haha!

jfried

Great job, guys. Was stoked to hear this was happening. Great job by Vivek, etc, to engage the Punjabi community in the Sacto area. Makes me proud to be a Kings fan and to be part of this.

nish41293

I don't understand how some people in the back (like that guy in the gray shirt dribbling the basketball at the start) can just keep walking and not even glance over at the performance. I mean it's bhangra and there are saaps!!

jfried

nish41293 said:
I don't understand how some people in the back (like that guy in the gray shirt dribbling the basketball at the start) can just keep walking and not even glance over at the performance. I mean it's bhangra and there are saaps!!

Hahahahahaha, that's Aaron Gray. New things confuse him...

In fairness, Demarcus Cousins and Ben McLemore watched it all the way through. #goKings